+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

pritpalkaur95

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Hello
My verification in India was done on 3rd July 2020. Can anyone tell me when will the status change at PSK website. It has not be changed yet. It still says under review at PSK.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Guys, I guess I already mentioned in this post regarding Pick up and Drop off label.
For Pick (home->BLS) up
- Simply go to purolator website and generate the label provided you have printer at home. If not print it at near printng store.
Then call purolator and schedule for pick up. Make sure you provide source and destination address correctly while generating label.
If printing of label is challenging for you then , go to purolator store and courier your application from there.
Note: Its recommended to book thru purolator only as its mentioned by BLS. However, I have seen few people used canada post and it worked for them. I suggest go with purolator only. I see many people are now sending thru other couriers in order to avoid quarantine delay. Do not follow them as BLS would understand this loophole and your application may be delayed. Recent guideline on BLS "Postal Service application process: You need to book 'Purolator Courier' through the BLS Website link (or calling at BLS Call center) for the 'Pick-up & Drop' of your application/s by Purolator. ONLY Purolator has access to BLS quarantined Postal Hub. BLS would Not be responsible for loss/ non-traceable of your application package if sent by any other courier or delivery services "

For Drop/Return (BLS->home) - You do not have to call to BLS customer care for return label. However u need to buy label from BLS VAS section.
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vas/
You can select correct label applies to you. Select type as Passport and provide your passport number and email. You will receive email requesting payment. Once you make payment, download the reciept. Thats all you need. The key thing here is BLS should have payment and records in their system against your passport number so that they can generate return label for you once pcc is ready for dispatch.

Note: you must include transaction receipt with the application, and mentioned that you purchased label from BLS VAS site and provide order number.

Hope this help you and others.
What is did is sent my application from purolator store and for return i send extra 20$ with the money order. so place of 43.4$ i sent money order of 63.4$. My PCC is shipped and i should receive it today most probably.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Hello
My verification in India was done on 3rd July 2020. Can anyone tell me when will the status change at PSK website. It has not be changed yet. It still says under review at PSK.
same with me too. Send an email to your rpo, consular genl, sec to consular and whoever u could get from passport and mea websites. I was actually planning to send next one to the minister ea if I dont get any update, but yea the status got changed next day.

Nishith1234

Jul 6, 2020
BLS received application on May 20.
My BV was completed on 17th May. It is still showing "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra"
My wife's PV was completed on 16th May. For her it showing "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office".
Looks like I have to start doing followups now . No other means. Can't help these mfkrs.
Email to cgi Toronto status will change within a day.

Nishith1234

Jul 6, 2020
Hello
My current status at PSK site is
PCC application has been granted on 08/07/2020. PCC will be dispatched to the current address of the applicant. The applicant would receive an sms once the PCC is ready for dispatch.

Does this mean report sent by SP office is okay ? How many more days will it take to deliver to me ? Please help me with this information.
Upto 8-10days

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
What is did is sent my application from purolator store and for return i send extra 20$ with the money order. so place of 43.4$ i sent money order of 63.4$. My PCC is shipped and i should receive it today most probably.
Yes this is also an option, but I would feel and suggest buying prepaid label before hand is faster. Instead of they would purchase on your behalf. Reason I am saying, dealing of buying n purchasing label is done thru bls customer care folks sitting in India. And hence this may add some delay min 1 day for sure.
Its always better to provide them most of the things in cooked form so that they can eat it quickly.
Again its totally up to you bro, how you like to proceed.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Update on my spouse pcc timeline
Docs sent to BLS on May 19
Docs received by BLS May 20
Consulate received on June 4
PV Initiated (Patna) on June 9
PV Completed on June 16
Status changed to PCC needs to be collected from RPO on June 19
PCC granted on June 27
PCC printed on June 29
In-transit Status July 6
Dispatched thru Purolator on July 7
Received pcc on July 8

for myself, status shows pcc granted on July 7. I know the 1 week delay happened as my address in India is a non metro city. Hopefully I will get myself by july 20.

canpr_usr

Jun 12, 2020
Could you please share your PCC status?

Actually my wife's application also in the same situation like yours. Her application got struck in Kallakurichi Police Station, Tamilndau. Is there any way to submit the profile without her PCC? I am the Primary applicant. Kindly share your suggestions
It is written on IRCC website that due to covid you can submit your application if you don't get any document within 90 days. You have to put explanation letter in PCC section that due to covid it is getting delayed. later when you get your pcc you can submit it via webform. My friend did that also you can call IRCC they will explain how to do it.

No update from SP office, I sent emails to all levels like external ministry, CPO office, RPO office..etc. no response from any of them. We can wait until last one week and submit the application with LOE for indian PCC. My last date is 7/31 . Will wait until 7/25 and submit with LOE if PCC is not received.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
PCC I received is a b&w document with sign in green ink. Even the stamp is b&w. it seems cgi has simply taken printout and signed it.
Those who have received pcc recently fom cgi toronto can u pls confirm on this

canada_pr123

Jul 7, 2020
No update from SP office, I sent emails to all levels like external ministry, CPO office, RPO office..etc. no response from any of them. We can wait until last one week and submit the application with LOE for indian PCC. My last date is 7/31 . Will wait until 7/25 and submit with LOE if PCC is not received.
Thanks for your reply niralipatel1129 and canpr_usr.

Local Police said that they need to get userid and password from New Delhi office. Even they are not sure when they will fix their system
issue. If I didn't get PCC in another 2 to 3 months, then I cannot upload it in Webform also. If that was the worst scenario, what can I do from my end?
Could you please share your thoughts in this situation.

If anyone in our forum faced this kind of problem to get PCC from India, then please guide me.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Thanks for your reply niralipatel1129 and canpr_usr.

Local Police said that they need to get userid and password from New Delhi office. Even they are not sure when they will fix their system
issue. If I didn't get PCC in another 2 to 3 months, then I cannot upload it in Webform also. If that was the worst scenario, what can I do from my end?
Could you please share your thoughts in this situation.

If anyone in our forum faced this kind of problem to get PCC from India, then please guide me.
submit grievance in psk website. Its very effective. Also mention your communication to consulate, as they can build pressure to the police or sp office.