+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Vipeanesammurasila

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Hi there,
Can you please tell me how to check the status? I tried on their website but it says no records found. Were you able to check the status right away after they received your file? They received my file on 16th june,2020.
Thanks in advance !!
Same here, They received mine on 17th June, I couldn't track it in BLS. Every time I call them, all they say it wait till weekend to see the track the status. Things aren't moving from BLS.

niralipatel1129

Apr 3, 2019
Can you check with your SP office in india. This is because they have not submitted the police verification report. This is happening with my wife as well. They are telling their dongle has been expired and didn't get the new yet that's why not able to submit the report.
I checked with SP office they said they have submitted everything to PSK and PSK has also submitted report to embassy. Today I went to High commission of India in Ottawa as mine is processing from there; they said that they are working on profile and will let you know. From SP office I got to know that in police verification report police has mentioned that report is clear but photo and original documents are not verified and SP said that could be the reason for the delay.

Dhaliwal94

Jul 3, 2020
Hi there,
Can you please tell me how to check the status? I tried on their website but it says no records found. Were you able to check the status right away after they received your file? They received my file on 16th june,2020.
Thanks in advance !!
I guess it all depends upon the timing. If they received your application during the peak period then you may experience more delay than usual similar to the folks who applied for PCC in April who experienced delay due to COVID closures and lack of preparedness but once they had process in place the application started moving again. Now with BLS re-opening their walk-in service, it will definitely impact the processing time. I would suggest to keep following up with them via email or phone.

herrderringe

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for reply,
I tried on BLS link for numerous times, it always say no records found.
I submitted to BLS on June 4th., it appeared on the status only on June 24th. there is 3+ week wait time where BLS 'quarantines' the received applications.

Dave1111

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
I checked with SP office they said they have submitted everything to PSK and PSK has also submitted report to embassy. Today I went to High commission of India in Ottawa as mine is processing from there; they said that they are working on profile and will let you know. From SP office I got to know that in police verification report police has mentioned that report is clear but photo and original documents are not verified and SP said that could be the reason for the delay.
What's your status on passport seva website?

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
So here is my timeline:

Docs sent to BLS on May 27
Docs received by BLS May 28
BLS asked to refill the application form on June 6
Application forwarded to Police Station, Punjab June 9
PCC printed June 25
In-transit Status July 3
Ready for Collection July 6

.............Still waiting for PCC

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hi there,
Thanks in advance !!
No, its gonna take another 1 or 2 weeks.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Update on spouse's pcc application at BLS brampton

Docs sent to BLS on May 19
Docs received by BLS May 20
Consulate received on June 04
PV email on June 09
PC done June 17
PCC printed June 29
In-transit Status Consulate to BLS July 6

Hopefully, I should receive pcc by this friday.

For myself, it is still stuck at PCC needs to be collected from RPO status since june 29. I am guessing next status update sometime this week.
I usually noticed, it take min 7-8 days from PCC printed to In transit to bls status, looks like bls is quarantining for 7 days. In entire process bls sits on application almost 1 month for quarantine. Its gud to quarantine for health safety reasons, but why this guidelines is not consistent with other processing centers. Are people working at other centers are more immune than brampton? Cant help these lazy people.

Nishith1234

Jul 6, 2020
Hii all
I applied pcc from bls brampton (13 may)
Pv done on 10 june
since 25 june it’s shows pcc needs to collect from regional passport office.

i also sent email to cgi,
Is there anyone get reply from cgi?
Is there anything that i can do to increase processing time.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Hii all
I applied pcc from bls brampton (13 may)
Pv done on 10 june
since 25 june it’s shows pcc needs to collect from regional passport office.

i also sent email to cgi,
Is there anyone get reply from cgi?
Is there anything that i can do to increase processing time.
I am also in same situation. Same status is showing for my application since june 29. I am guessing consulate take 10 business days to print pcc once status changed to pcc needs to collect from rpo.

Toorboyz

Jul 6, 2020
I applied my PPC on 15 june and BLS received it on 16 June but there is no record of application on their website either it's showing no records found.

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
I applied my PPC on 15 june and BLS received it on 16 June but there is no record of application on their website either it's showing no records found.
Same here, I applied on June 16th but cannot track it on the BLS website. Had called BLS customer service last week, they said it should reflect the status on website from this week onwards.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Usually it should reflect within 3 weeks max. Seems lot more volume of applications are being sent. As everyone now know it takes 2 months to get pcc, and hence many of them are applying much before to be on safer side.
I would suggest to wait till this week, if you still see no update, send email to consulate and bls both. If you live in GTA, you can try visiting them in person at 365 bloor st. I read in this forum it worked for few folks. All the best.