+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Application Sent on 12 May
Application Received by BLS 13 May(As per Courier service)
Application Received by BLS 29 may(As per website tracking)
Application sent to consulate general 1 June
Police verification initiated - 3 June (email received from passport admin)
Current status : under process at consulate general.
Update
Police verification done on 20 June
Current status on passport seva website - PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra.

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
After that the status updating as PCC grnated or printed on date : .... then CGI sending it to BLS. I dont thinkn we can do anything at this point
This is really helpless situation. It is so annoying that before few weeks, they used to issue pcc in a day. And now with pandemic, which already giving us lot of issue, we have deal with pcc. We have to run to authority just to know how to deal with process. It is really unfair to all of us.

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
This is really helpless situation. It is so annoying that before few weeks, they used to issue pcc in a day. And now with pandemic, which already giving us lot of issue, we have deal with pcc. We have to run to authority just to know how to deal with process. It is really unfair to all of us.
I think they just want to buy sometime hence introduced this process. In India PCC process is computerized a long back still we are seeing two weeks of processing there as well.

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi,
I am from hyderabad. My PCC verification done on 15th June. They asked only my adhar photo copy and two witnesses from my neighbours.
Thanks for the response!! That is what I thought but this officer is asking for an application form and all supporting documents. What's the location of the police station?

DevReddy

May 10, 2020
Thanks for the response!! That is what I thought but this officer is asking for an application form and all supporting documents. What's the location of the police station?
Mine comes under Rachakonda commissionerate.
I have no idea why he is asking all the documents. Try to explain the situation, still he wants all the documents, just give him. Some police officers are really stubborn if we argue with them situation becomes much worse.

ychalodiya

Oct 27, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
What's your RPO in Gujarat?

Anyone know about bridging open work permit for extending work permit because our PR file is in processing...

Please tell me about this which documents is needed for this and how to do this??
Thanks
You need AOR to apply for Bridging Open Work Permit.

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Mine comes under Rachakonda commissionerate.
I have no idea why he is asking all the documents. Try to explain the situation, still he wants all the documents, just give him. Some police officers are really stubborn if we argue with them situation becomes much worse.
Mine also rachakonda 2. Hayatnagar ps. He is asking my emoloyment letter and all. Yeah true I know why he is stuborn(needs ***ey) lol

canpr_usr

Jun 12, 2020
Its more than a week since police verification is completed in home town and there is no change in the Passport website. It still shows "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra". It is really frustrating and not sure where it is pending and whom to contact.

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Its more than a week since police verification is completed in home town and there is no change in the Passport website. It still shows "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra". It is really frustrating and not sure where it is pending and whom to contact.
In which State the police verification took place?

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I have a question regarding the requirement of Photo for PCC. I am wearing a specs so do it is required with glasses or without ?
Could you please let me know.