+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

herrderringe

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Can someone help me with this
below the 'permanent residence application' page, you will get three options (I think, after you complete all forms) - continue, save and exit, Preview my score
if you press 'Continue', it will take you the page, where all the necessary documents need to be updated..

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I sent my wife application also in same package with one return label. This will be an issue? PCC verification is completed and I am yet to get the copy. Not sure if BLS will send both of the PCC with same return package.

Police verification was done on Sunday for me and my wife, but still the status shows " PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra". after how many days the status changed for you

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Today I called BLS customer service and gave me three payment links to
1. Pick up service for myself and my spouse
2. Return service for myself
3. Return service for my spouse
I have paid all three and received one pickup shipping label. But I did not get return labels.I just have the return confirmation email with order number and transaction number.
I tried to generate the return shipping label through BLS portal using my transaction number, but no labels available.

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Today I called BLS customer service and gave me three payment links to
1. Pick up service for myself and my spouse
2. Return service for myself
3. Return service for my spouse
I have paid all three and received one pickup shipping label. But I did not get return labels.I just have the return confirmation email with order number and transaction number.
I tried to generate the return shipping label through BLS portal using my transaction number, but no labels available.
I think they will take care of the return label. The records for payment are available on BLS site if you provide credit card name and expiry. I also didnt send the return shipping label.

canpr_usr

Jun 12, 2020
I sent my wife application also in same package with one return label. This will be an issue? PCC verification is completed and I am yet to get the copy. Not sure if BLS will send both of the PCC with same return package.
Not sure. For me also BLS generated one return label. Status is still same after Police verification in the passport tracking site "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra ". Not sure where it is pending now. What is the status showing for you?

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I think they will take care of the return label. The records for payment are available on BLS site if you provide credit card name and expiry. I also didnt send the return shipping label.
Thank you.
I checked BLS site and only pick up label available
The return transaction id just shows the confirmation

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
pcc need to be collected from regional passport office .

Not sure. For me also BLS generated one return label. Status is still same after Police verification in the passport tracking site "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra ". Not sure where it is pending now. What is the status showing for you?

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
PCC application has been granted on 19/06/2020. PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office. The applicant would receive an e-mail/sms once the PCC is ready for collection.

I see this status update today Anyone can answer?? How many days it will take from now?? Thanks

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
DId your status got changed in the website ??
Is there any way that we can contact passport seva ?
Yes it is PCC application has been granted on 19/06/2020. PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office. The applicant would receive an e-mail/sms once the PCC is ready for collection.