+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Jav Ryan

Apr 11, 2020
Hope it helps for someone waiting for PCC
April 28: Delivered to BLS (Brampton)
~May 10: status changed to Processing in CGI
June 2 : Police verification done in lndia (status: Processing in CGI)
June 15: Dispatched via Purolator
June 17: Received

*wording may not be accurate

saurabh2326

Star Member
Apr 30, 2020
For me, the status changed to below today on PSK website. Not sure how long will it take

"PCC application has been granted on 17/06/2020. PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office. The applicant would receive an e-mail/sms once the PCC is ready for collection "

Sandy.Chichu

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Goa India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
10/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2015
Hope it helps for someone waiting for PCC
April 28: Delivered to BLS (Brampton)
~May 10: status changed to Processing in CGI
June 2 : Police verification done in lndia (status: Processing in CGI)
June 15: Dispatched via Purolator
June 17: Received

*wording may not be accurate
What was your status on psk website. was it pcc granted or collect from regional passport office.

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Can someone let me know what they are asking during verification. I need to prepare my parents.

Thanks.
It all depends on the police who is visiting. For my wife he asked ssc certificate and aadhar card. For me verification happened in different city where they asked passport copy and aadhar. Don't worry much you can send the documents based what the police is asking

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Just want to share a update.
Today my father visited our area police station to ask when verification can be done earliest, policemen said they did not receive any information about me from passport office for PCC.
Hi everyone
Just need to ask something
Today my father went to SP office of our city to get a update on my file.
People in sp office cant find any information about my file and they are asking from which E mail address they will receive this information.
Anyone has any idea how SP office receives information about police verification???

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Hi everyone
Just need to ask something
Today my father went to SP office of our city to get a update on my file.
People in sp office cant find any information about my file and they are asking from which E mail address they will receive this information.
Anyone has any idea how SP office receives information about police verification???
Send your police verification intiation mail to your father and show them.

Srinu1126

Jun 16, 2020
In my husband case the local police don't get this mail then my parents went and check at district office
You need to check whether you provided proper police station details. It happened ib my friend case, it went to different police station near by.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
You need to check whether you provided proper police station details. It happened ib my friend case, it went to different police station near by.
same with me too. My paper went to a different police station and I had someone to go there and have to transfer to the proper station, otherwise nothing will move.