+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hey Guys I just want to share an update, Please fill all forms correctly I submitted mine on 2nd June and received email from BLS that my documents were missing
1. I selected Resident permit in my online application form, they asked to change to IMMIGRATION OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP
2. The need the very 1st page of the passport as well, I sent the photo page last page and the visa page, please send the 1st page with Government stamp too

Hope it helps, I know they are already taking very long and then this stupidity from my side, I hope I get PCC before ITA deadline
(FYI I received ITA on 28 May)
Can someone help in the first point , what option did you fill in the field 'Purpose of PCC' in their application form (I filled Resident Permit last time and got reply that it was incorrect) . If possible can some1 share where I can refer to , for filling this form correctly?

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hay everyone, ITA deadline has extended to 90 days instead of 60? Like I got it on May 1 and last date mentioned is 31 July is it correct ?

Or I have only 60 days because same this deadline is mentioned below on ITA but exact date is different to complete application... Anyone else having same?

Last edited:

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hay everyone, ITA deadline has extended to 90 days instead of 60? Like I got it on May 1 and last date mentioned is 31 July is it correct ?

Or I have only 60 days because same this deadline is mentioned below on ITA but exact date is different to complete application... Anyone else having same?
I am also confused, I got ITA on 28 May, on ITA document the deadline date is 27 AUgust, but I have ready multiple places that deadline is 2 months, somebody please help on this

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Can someone help in the first point , what option did you fill in the field 'Purpose of PCC' in their application form (I filled Resident Permit last time and got reply that it was incorrect) . If possible can some1 share where I can refer to , for filling this form correctly?
IMMIGRATION OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP is the right option.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Yes this is my concern as well, what shall we do in case pcc gets delayed
You can wait one week before ITA expiry, and meanwhile ready with LOE along with proof that you have submitted the application. You can attach things like - pcc form, screen shot of the bls tracking page, follow up email mentioning that you had to apply before ita expiry date, screen shot of the bls / consulate site where it says about delay in processing pcc. I think cic will understand this considering current situation.

Nagapandi

May 17, 2020
Hey Guys I just want to share an update, Please fill all forms correctly I submitted mine on 2nd June and received email from BLS that my documents were missing
1. I selected Resident permit in my online application form, they asked to change to IMMIGRATION OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP
2. The need the very 1st page of the passport as well, I sent the photo page last page and the visa page, please send the 1st page with Government stamp too

Hope it helps, I know they are already taking very long and then this stupidity from my side, I hope I get PCC before ITA deadline

Hi,

In this case, do we need to submit new application with different option and missing passport page alone in separate post ?

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Hi,

In this case, do we need to submit new application with different option and missing passport page alone in separate post ?
Not sure. You can email to bls and seek their opinion. Per my understanding they should able to make reqd correction in your form.

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hi,

I called them , they have asked to submit the missing documents only, not the remaining documents or bank draft? Although I have to pay for the Purolator pick up service again ($30)

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
I called them , they have asked to submit the missing documents only, not the remaining documents or bank draft? Although I have to pay for the Purolator pick up service again ($30)
Not sure which BLS you are dealing with in brampton they accept emails for any correction . You can request them

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC

Hi
I also selected Resident permit and sent my form to BLS Brampton and its in process i also received e mail from passport admin for police verification.