+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hello Everyone!

As we know most of us are stuck with this studid PCC and things are not going smoothly as some of us are worried that they may not get their PCC before their ITA deadline. Do you think it’s a good idea to decline the ITA and create new express entry profile and hopefully get the ITA in next draw(CEC) and additional 90 days to submit our profile. My ITA deadline is 15th July. I am not sure if I can get the PCC on time or not.
Just curious to know how long will it take once Consulate and BLS receives the confirmation from our district SP office that the fresh police verification has been completed.
My police verification back home is completed and they said they will send the details to Toronto Consulate by tomorrow.

Any inputs appreciated!
Thank you
MY advice is DONT DECLINE the invite if you have every other document ready expect the PCC. You can always submit a LOE showing the details of new PCC process and status on BLS site and verification email initiated.

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
MY advice is DONT DECLINE the invite if you have every other document ready expect the PCC. You can always submit a LOE showing the details of new PCC process and status on BLS site and verification email initiated.
yes all my other required documents are ready except PCC. As IRCC is now giving 90 days instead of 60 to the applicants and even than if we can’t submit all the required documents they might refuse the application. Whether they will accept the proof/LOE that we have actually put our best efforts to get the PCC might vary from officer to officer who’s assessing the application. It’s really frustrating and disappointing to be in such a situation.

pkumar26

Jun 2, 2020
yes all my other required documents are ready except PCC. As IRCC is now giving 90 days instead of 60 to the applicants and even than if we can’t submit all the required documents they might refuse the application. Whether they will accept the proof/LOE that we have actually put our best efforts to get the PCC might vary from officer to officer who’s assessing the application. It’s really frustrating and disappointing to be in such a situation.
Tweet the problem to PMOIndia, EAM India and CGI Toronto

herrderringe

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Hello., i have a question about tracking the application., what do i enter for the field 'Application type' ? Is this a 'consular application' or a 'passport application'? thanks

Jav Ryan

Apr 11, 2020
My application was sent to BLS on April 28 and the status still shows as Processing at Consulate General. Any idea, how long it's going to be in that state for?

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Yes, it’s been around 10 days.
Did you receive any email that your local polics station has forwarded the application back to General Consulate after verification?
I believe somewhat around 2-3 weeks after Verification completion!

Jav Ryan

Apr 11, 2020
Did you receive any email that your local polics station has forwarded the application back to General Consulate after verification?
I believe somewhat around 2-3 weeks after Verification completion!
Thanks harsh. Nope, I haven’t received that email. Omg, my application is going to expire in 30 days. Should I probably consider making another express entry application?

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks harsh. Nope, I haven’t received that email. Omg, my application is going to expire in 30 days. Should I probably consider making another express entry application?
Mine expires in 35 days! Probably we will get the PCC before that. Even I was considering of declining the ITA and creating new profile. But the best option would be to wait and if we don’t get it on time than attach a LOE explaining the situation with a proof of verification initiation email, bls tracking screenshot and new process mention on Consulate website.
All the best and let’s hope we don’t have to face the second Option.

Jav Ryan

Apr 11, 2020
Mine expires in 35 days! Probably we will get the PCC before that. Even I was considering of declining the ITA and creating new profile. But the best option would be to wait and if we don’t get it on time than attach a LOE explaining the situation with a proof of verification initiation email, bls tracking screenshot and new process mention on Consulate website.
All the best and let’s hope we don’t have to face the second Option.
Appreciate your suggestion.
Do you know of any risk in having another application?

Jav Ryan

Apr 11, 2020
The only risk is that CRS cutoffs are unpredictable. You never know what’s coming next.
OK, the primary application shouldn’t be declined though. So, we could essentially have both.
And I don’t assume CRS score would take a big leap this draw comparing with the last draw. My score last month was 465, now i think it’s going to be 479 because of the additional work experience.

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
OK, the primary application shouldn’t be declined though. So, we could essentially have both.
And I don’t assume CRS score would take a big leap this draw comparing with the last draw. My score last month was 465, now i think it’s going to be 479 because of the additional work experience.
You cannot have two active profiles at the same time. You will have to decline the ITA first and than create new profile re enter the pool and get the Invitation again.