Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
This is very disappointing. COVID is already delaying the process then I dont understand the reason of adding fresh verification for PCC in India. And if BLS is only 3rd party agency then why they have taken 3 weeks to transfer the file to CGI!! Have already raised query on twitter and email, but as expected, no response.
How to report or raise any official concern against these lazy folks?? Any link?

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
I have reported to twitter handle @IndiainToronto and also emailed them. Did you received email from passport admin? what is your timeline?
Applied on May 05
Reached to BLS May 06
Tracking enabled around 22 May
Now Processing at Consulate general
Email received from passport admin on May 29

I just called them they are not sure maybe more than 2 weeks they are saying (BLS brampton)

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Applied on May 05
Reached to BLS May 06
Tracking enabled around 22 May
Now Processing at Consulate general
Email received from passport admin on May 29

I just called them they are not sure maybe more than 2 weeks they are saying (BLS brampton)
Mine as exactly same timeline as you.
Did your fresh police verification initiated back home? Any idea

2-3 weeks is what they are saying? Trust me we would be really lucky to get it within 3 weeks. As the Consulate website says minimum 6 weeks after receipt of the application.
I don’t trust these lazy asses at bls. Just hoping we all get our PCC before the ITA deadline.

pkumar26

Jun 2, 2020
Application Sent on 7 May
Application Received by BLS 8May(As per Courier service)
Application Received by BLS 26 may(As per website tracking)

Current status : under process at consulate general.

My Application is sent and received before yours but yet no updates about the verification with local police station. Not sure what happened with my applications. Mine is also same at Toronto.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
I have reported to twitter handle @IndiainToronto and also emailed them. Did you received email from passport admin? what is your timeline?
Thanks bro. I would encourage everyone to express their inconvenience. This will become more horrible if we all collectively not raise our voice against this.

Reactions: pkumar26

pkumar26

Jun 2, 2020
Thanks bro. I would encourage everyone to express their inconvenience. This will become more horrible if we all collectively not raise our voice against this.
please raise concerns in twitter to PMO India and External Affairs Ministry. I did.

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Application Sent on 7 May
Application Received by BLS 8May(As per Courier service)
Application Received by BLS 26 may(As per website tracking)

Current status : under process at consulate general.

My Application is sent and received before yours but yet no updates about the verification with local police station. Not sure what happened with my applications. Mine is also same at Toronto.
I am having the same timeline. and showing me Processing at consulate. No update from passport office or any verification.

pkumar26

Jun 2, 2020
I am having the same timeline. and showing me Processing at consulate. No update from passport office or any verification.
I got mail from Passport admin regarding initiation of PCC to local Police Station. You will also get soon.

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Today 4th June evening
Hopefully I can recieve soon. This is very frustrating, especially you don't know where your application has got stucked and to whom we can contact...no tracking at all!! They hv mentioned consular but is it at India or Toronto???

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Hopefully I can recieve soon. This is very frustrating, especially you don't know where your application has got stucked and to whom we can contact...no tracking at all!! They hv mentioned consular but is it at India or Toronto???
We all are in the same boat brother. I would suggest you post your inconvenience on twitter to concerned authority. That's the best thing and only thing we can do now.

Ram92

Jun 5, 2020
Hello,

My PCC application reached BLS Brampton on May, 27, 2020. How long it will take to complete the process.

They mentioned in the website it will be 4-6 weeks, will it take that much long.

Thanks in advance

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Hello,

My PCC application reached BLS Brampton on May, 27, 2020. How long it will take to complete the process.

They mentioned in the website it will be 4-6 weeks, will it take that much long.

Thanks in advance
for BLS brampton, Minimum Processing Time: around 8 weeks. May be you are checking for Vancouver.