+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hi, can someone help with how to track the application on PSK website? It asks me to go the global site to track but on that site it doesn't let me type the last two digits.
If you log in to the PSK site, you can track it there. You do not have to type in any numbers. This is the same site you used to create your PCC webform. Once you log in and wait a few seconds, the pending application comes in a table at the bottom and there is a button for track Application status.

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
My status has been updated to "Certificate is Printed", all those waiting with similar timelines as mine, please check
congratulations man! did u drop an email or u waited for their update? it took 2 weeks+ for them to print it ! what a shit show

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Thanks for your reply. I did that and it says "No Records Found". It has been 1 week since the package was delivered at BLS Brampton (9-Jan). Is this normal for them to take this long to update it ? Should I be concerned ? Is there anyone else who has submitted the application on 9-Jan ?
Anyone with PCC application submitted after 9-Jan here ? Can you see any update on BLS site ?

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Is there any further update after "PCC Certificate is Printed" on Passport India site, or the next update would be on BLS site only

SHIVA2913

Jul 2, 2018
Hey, Could you share who did you CC in your emails? It's been 2 weeks for me and my status is still stuck on PCC is clear and ready for isuance. If possible it would be really helpful if you could share the email of the contacts you cc'ed your mail to.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Anyone with PCC application submitted after 9-Jan here ? Can you see any update on BLS site ?
I just saw that the status is updated on BLS site today.

"
Your PASSPORT application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton Center on 17-01-2024. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing it to IHC/CGI. Please note that this is an auto-generated mail & does not indicate that your application has processed to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing your application to Indian High commission or Consulate general of India. Once your application processed in our BLS center, you will be notified through email service with a unique BLS reference number. The unique number can be use for tracking purpose on BLS website.
"

nousername162

Jan 17, 2024
I am also waiting for issuance of PCC by CGI. Did visiting the open house at CGI help anyone? I registered to visit but not getting any email confirmation.