+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

CAPCC

Jan 15, 2024
Did you get anything? Since 31st it is clear and its been two weeks since then. And my application started on 4th December. So its more than a month now! Its so frustrating. Does anyone have any contact number where I can get to speak to someone? I already did Sampark, and pcc.mea email. No satisfactory response from any of these. Sampark is just useless thread and in email they just send wrong timelines, he said he will issue next week two times! and still not printed. I am so frustrated waiting for a piece of paper. Why they cant be quick once they received clear report. And BLS will say consulate is handling and consulate will say we will send to BLS, they will just play passing the ball game. And we will just suffer from all these delays. I am sorry but am very very frustrated this morning.
I am in the same boat as you. Please let me know if your status changes.

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
Did you get anything? Since 31st it is clear and its been two weeks since then. And my application started on 4th December. So its more than a month now! Its so frustrating. Does anyone have any contact number where I can get to speak to someone? I already did Sampark, and pcc.mea email. No satisfactory response from any of these. Sampark is just useless thread and in email they just send wrong timelines, he said he will issue next week two times! and still not printed. I am so frustrated waiting for a piece of paper. Why they cant be quick once they received clear report. And BLS will say consulate is handling and consulate will say we will send to BLS, they will just play passing the ball game. And we will just suffer from all these delays. I am sorry but am very very frustrated this morning.
I m sorry to hear this. When is ur deadline? ircc is accepting webform for pcc easily. just need to submit it before any visa officer opens our file. I am banking on it now. 20 days away from deadline and its stuck at "pcc clear & issuance" stage

syntax-error

Aug 19, 2022
I m sorry to hear this. When is ur deadline? ircc is accepting webform for pcc easily. just need to submit it before any visa officer opens our file. I am banking on it now. 20 days away from deadline and its stuck at "pcc clear & issuance" stage
before visa officer opens the file means? After AOR and before Bio/medical right?

17fufat

Jan 15, 2024
I finally got my PCC today!

June 15 - Second email to pcc Toronto, this time I CC the other important people too.
June 20 - Replied back saying status changed
June 20 - CGI status changed to "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed"
BLS Status:
June 20 - In transit
June 21 - Dispatched via courier
June 22 - PCC received
Hey, Could you share who did you CC in your emails? It's been 2 weeks for me and my status is still stuck on PCC is clear and ready for isuance. I haven't emailed anyone yet as I feel it's going to be useless. If possible it would be really helpful if you could share the email of the contacts you cc'ed your mail to.

CAPCC

Jan 15, 2024
Mine is same.case

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Hey there, my status on BLS tracking is stuck on "Processing at Consulate General" for weeks now, the police verification was done on Jan 7. How can I speed up the process? My deadline is Feb 5. Thank you.

janubar

Dec 18, 2023
Hey there, my status on BLS tracking is stuck on "Processing at Consulate General" for weeks now, the police verification was done on Jan 7. How can I speed up the process? My deadline is Feb 5. Thank you.
There is no way you can speed up!

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Can someone tell me how I can track the PCC application on BLS website (not on passport seva site). I submitted the application for PCC for my wife on 8th-Jan through purolator and was delivered on 9th-Jan. Thereafter there is no update.

When I go to Track application on BLS site, there are no options for PCC Application type. The available options are "Passport Application , Visa Application, PIO Application, OCI Application, Consular Application and Attestation Application".

Which option should I choose ?

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Can someone tell me how I can track the PCC application on BLS website (not on passport seva site). I submitted the application for PCC for my wife on 8th-Jan through purolator and was delivered on 9th-Jan. Thereafter there is no update.

When I go to Track application on BLS site, there are no options for PCC Application type. The available options are "Passport Application , Visa Application, PIO Application, OCI Application, Consular Application and Attestation Application".

Which option should I choose ?
Use Passport Application.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Use Passport Application.
Thanks for your reply. I did that and it says "No Records Found". It has been 1 week since the package was delivered at BLS Brampton (9-Jan). Is this normal for them to take this long to update it ? Should I be concerned ? Is there anyone else who has submitted the application on 9-Jan ?

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Hi, can someone help with how to track the application on PSK website? It asks me to go the global site to track but on that site it doesn't let me type the last two digits.

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Thanks for your reply. I did that and it says "No Records Found". It has been 1 week since the package was delivered at BLS Brampton (9-Jan). Is this normal for them to take this long to update it ? Should I be concerned ? Is there anyone else who has submitted the application on 9-Jan ?
I didn't track my application until after 2 weeks so I'm not sure when you see the first update, should try going a few pages back and look for timelines posted by others.