+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
Did you send mail to pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in ? I guess at last we all have to visit the consulate office in Toronto next week and request them to process it.
Recent trends seem to be that they r printing and sending pcc to bls on 9th / 10th day after "pcc clear report" update. i m thinking that should i wait till 21st and then visit cgi as my last clear status got updated on 11st jan?

and if we visit, do they give us copy of pcc in our hands or they will still send it to BLS?

rohitnagare

Dec 17, 2023
Recent trends seem to be that they r printing and sending pcc to bls on 9th / 10th day after "pcc clear report" update. i m thinking that should i wait till 21st and then visit cgi as my last clear status got updated on 11st jan?

and if we visit, do they give us copy of pcc in our hands or they will still send it to BLS?
If you are near by I would suggest visit BLS for PCC. For me it’s been 3 weeks status is showing clear but no further update. If you got lucky you might get it soon.

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
If you are near by I would suggest visit BLS for PCC. For me it’s been 3 weeks status is showing clear but no further update. If you got lucky you might get it soon.
this is upsetting. but will bls have access to our pcc when CGi has yet to print it? and are they not updating on email to u?

rohitnagare

Dec 17, 2023
I tried to take followup, I got standard reply we will issue by next week. But they didn’t issue last week. I am so frustrated I can’t visit BLS as I am in different province.

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
I tried to take followup, I got standard reply we will issue by next week. But they didn’t issue last week. I am so frustrated I can’t visit BLS as I am in different province.
I also live far away from toronto and wud have to catch an expensive flight but its worth it. cant take much stress. are u guys sure that they will hand over a hard copy of pcc immediately if we visit them?

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
I don't think BLS will be able to access the document without CGI printing it. So we need to follow up with CGI only to get it printed. Next week It will be 8-9 days after the status update so planning to visit the CGI office. Not sure whether they will even entertain us when we visit. but rather than waiting in the hope we can give it a try and see what they say.

Reactions: alfredJones

janubar

Dec 18, 2023
Yes same standard reply two times - we will issue next week. But didn't get anything yet! Why is it taking so much time! its been already 1 month for me. for 1 piece of paper we have to wait so much! its so frustrating. Will it be useful to visit consulate at 365 Bloor Street East, 7th Floor, Toronto, ON M4W 3L4?

janubar

Dec 18, 2023
Did you see any update in status
Did you get anything? Since 31st it is clear and its been two weeks since then. And my application started on 4th December. So its more than a month now! Its so frustrating. Does anyone have any contact number where I can get to speak to someone? I already did Sampark, and pcc.mea email. No satisfactory response from any of these. Sampark is just useless thread and in email they just send wrong timelines, he said he will issue next week two times! and still not printed. I am so frustrated waiting for a piece of paper. Why they cant be quick once they received clear report. And BLS will say consulate is handling and consulate will say we will send to BLS, they will just play passing the ball game. And we will just suffer from all these delays. I am sorry but am very very frustrated this morning.

Reactions: Tina23

rohitnagare

Dec 17, 2023
Did you get anything? Since 31st it is clear and its been two weeks since then. And my application started on 4th December. So its more than a month now! Its so frustrating. Does anyone have any contact number where I can get to speak to someone? I already did Sampark, and pcc.mea email. No satisfactory response from any of these. Sampark is just useless thread and in email they just send wrong timelines, he said he will issue next week two times! and still not printed. I am so frustrated waiting for a piece of paper. Why they cant be quick once they received clear report. And BLS will say consulate is handling and consulate will say we will send to BLS, they will just play passing the ball game. And we will just suffer from all these delays. I am sorry but am very very frustrated this morning.
Same here I think their BLS/CGI is flooded with PCCs after the draw. It’s really important to keep following up otherwise they might lose track of the applications.

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
Yes same standard reply two times - we will issue next week. But didn't get anything yet! Why is it taking so much time! its been already 1 month for me. for 1 piece of paper we have to wait so much! its so frustrating. Will it be useful to visit consulate at 365 Bloor Street East, 7th Floor, Toronto, ON M4W 3L4?
I guess that is the only option left to visit in person to know the current status and expedite the issuance.

CAPCC

Jan 15, 2024
No not yet. Same status as pcc clear. no update after that. 1 week already passed. I am so tired now and frustrated. Why does it take so much time. They should do something that this process doesn't take so long and can be completed in 15 days. Its so frustrating that to get a 1 piece of paper we have to struggle and wait so much! And its a paid service. Its been more than a month now! Its so tiring for me.
What date you submitted the PCC application?