+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
police verification was done on 5th Jan. Did you inform anyone in your family to follow up with the local police station?
ok. My father called today and the police guy said he had submitted the application on 1st jan itself. idk what shud i do now?

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
ok. My father called today and the police guy said he had submitted the application on 1st jan itself. idk what shud i do now?
What I understood from other posts in the thread is after the local police station completes their task the file goes to the SP office and from there status will be updated. so try to check with the SP office once since local police said it is completed from his end.

manisha5757

Jan 9, 2024
Hello Everyone, My mom’s pcc status is showing up clear and ready to print since Dec 22nd. Does anyone know how long it takes it to print?

rohitnagare

Dec 17, 2023
My PCC is showing clear since 25th Dec. Still it’s not printed. Some people got PCC printed after clear status was showing on 31st Dec. It is case to case basis it seems.

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
What I understood from other posts in the thread is after the local police station completes their task the file goes to the SP office and from there status will be updated. so try to check with the SP office once since local police said it is completed from his end.
thanks Herin, father will visit SP office tomorrow for it.

Reactions: herin09

DeepJ027

Dec 26, 2023
Hi all,

Sharing my PCC timeline. I applied through the postal service BLS option (Brampton).

12/12/23 -- Postal pick-up through Purolator
15/12/23 -- Documents received by BLS Brampton
21/12/23 -- Processing at CGI/HCI
02/01/24 -- Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate. -- status in passportseva in portal
06/01/24 -- My parents visited the police station (didn't get a call for 4 days so asked my parents to visit), file was already there. Police asked for adhaar card, passport and a photograph as a copy. submitted all the same day
10/01/24 -- pcc is clear and ready for issuance.

I am expecting to receive my pcc in 1 to 2 weeks!!

Last edited:

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023
Father's visit to sp office was successful. status now is " police verification report is clear. pcc is available for issuance,". thanks alot for you timely update, otherwise, I myt had waited even longer.

My deadline to submit application is 7th feb, when do u think we can receive the pcc ?

Reactions: herin09

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
Father's visit to sp office was successful. status now is " police verification report is clear. pcc is available for issuance,". thanks alot for you timely update, otherwise, I myt had waited even longer.

My deadline to submit application is 7th feb, when do u think we can receive the pcc ?
Same deadline bro. I mailed to pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in same day when the status was updated I got standard reply " PCC processing time may takes six to eight weeks. We will issue as soon as possible." will follow up again on Monday. let's see.

janubar

Dec 18, 2023
Did you see any update in status
No not yet. Same status as pcc clear. no update after that. 1 week already passed. I am so tired now and frustrated. Why does it take so much time. They should do something that this process doesn't take so long and can be completed in 15 days. Its so frustrating that to get a 1 piece of paper we have to struggle and wait so much! And its a paid service. Its been more than a month now! Its so tiring for me.

janubar

Dec 18, 2023
It got updated “PCC has been printed”.

Timeline so far:
04/12/2023 - PCC application has been submitted
31/12/2023 - PCC report is cleared and ready for issuance.
08/1/2024 - PCC report has been printed.
you must have received by now right?

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
No not yet. Same status as pcc clear. no update after that. 1 week already passed. I am so tired now and frustrated. Why does it take so much time. They should do something that this process doesn't take so long and can be completed in 15 days. Its so frustrating that to get a 1 piece of paper we have to struggle and wait so much! And its a paid service. Its been more than a month now! Its so tiring for me.
Same for me too, my deadline is Feb6th.