+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hey for Verification done as local police station - thy asked for my aadhar card and photo - Do you need to send someone to the local police station with this or do they come home and ask for it. I will need to make sure someone is home to give this. Please let me know. Thanks
Hi Slyar, you would have given an Indian mobile number for contact. if your people who hold the phone have received the call from the police station, then, they have to take the details of yours what you submitted here in Canada and present to the Police there. If you are not clear, send a message here again will clarify it for you

Sree2750

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ok Sree... I have the same status too... if yours change then please update... Which date did your status changed to "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance"
Definitely been more than a week, 20th August for me. Will definitely update as soon as i get one. thanks

Reactions: ahanan

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Definitely been more than a week, 20th August for me. Will definitely update as soon as i get one. thanks
Hi Sree, my PCC is showing PRINTED now on the CGI portal and BLS portal indicates the Purolator courier number now... looks like it takes approx 3 weeks from the time the CGI portal indicates that the PCC is clear and ready for issuance

Sree2750

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Hi Sree, my PCC is showing PRINTED now on the CGI portal and BLS portal indicates the Purolator courier number now... looks like it takes approx 3 weeks from the time the CGI portal indicates that the PCC is clear and ready for issuance
Hey, thanks for the update. I guess I can hope something for next week. Glad your pcc is finally on the way

Reactions: ahanan

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Hi Ahanan,
Which was your CGI? Was it Vancouver or Toronto?

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hi Slyar, you would have given an Indian mobile number for contact. if your people who hold the phone have received the call from the police station, then, they have to take the details of yours what you submitted here in Canada and present to the Police there. If you are not clear, send a message here again will clarify it for you
Oh meaning? The address info?

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Oh meaning? The address info?
Hi Slyar, where are you applying from that is are you in India or in Canada... when I go back and check your first message looks like you are in India... confirm this for me to answer your doubts clearly

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hi Slyar, where are you applying from that is are you in India or in Canada... when I go back and check your first message looks like you are in India... confirm this for me to answer your doubts clearly
Hey I am in Canada, last status is PCC initiated, nothing after that. how long will it take from there?

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hey all,
My staus is stocked at Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate.
Location - Mumbai.
Hoe long will this take ?

vimal234

Sep 7, 2023
Hi,

In the final PCC form print out, it is adding police station in the address such that final address is:

Address I entered + followed by police station name, City + followed by City that I entered

Now, that definitely doesn't match what is in the passport. I'm 99% sure that police station is correct since the same was used earlier for passport renewal as well. Is this happening for everyone ?

It is likely happening in their sample file with errors as well "143 GOPAL GANJ, PAHARGANJ, CHANAKYA PURI New Delhi, Delhi"