+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

syedzeeshan

Jul 1, 2023
Hi,

Please can someone clear couple of confusions.
1. My understanding is only photocopies with demand draft needs to be sent for Toronto jurisdiction. Is this correct?
2. I have paid for both pick up and drop off but only received pick up label. How will BLS know I have paid for drop off as well?
1. Yes
2. Dropoff will be sent by BLS, you will receive a tracking number after PCC is issued

Reactions: LIVEANDLETLIVE

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
My Timeline so far:

June 19: In-person appointment at BLS Brampton
July 10: File went into review
July 11: Police Verification Initated
July 11 (around 6pm): Got an email from passport.admin about police verification initiation
July 16: Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
July 25: PCC Printed.
July 26 (On BLS Tracker): In transit from Counsulate General to BLS Center

ahmedx

Jul 24, 2023
I have submitted my PCC application at BLS Toronto.
21 July : In Person PCC submission
24 July: PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
27 July: Processing at Indian Embassy/Consulate(No Email)

When can I expect the whole process to be finished?

Last edited:

ahmedx

Jul 24, 2023
I have submitted my PCC application at BLS Toronto.
21 July : In Person PCC submission
24 July: PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
27 July: Processing at Indian Embassy/Consulate(No Email)

When can I expect the whole process to be finished?
28 July: Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate ( No Email)

syedzeeshan

Jul 1, 2023
My status is on "PCC is available for issuance" for last 5 days. I tried raising sampak query, no luck.

Can anyone advice if I can take any step to expedite this?

NewDelhi

Apr 24, 2022
Hello. I have started working full time (July 2023) after completing one year course in Canada. My PGWP is pending. It will be issued for a period of one year only. Thus, I will have to apply for PR immediately on completing one year of job. I am worried about the situation.
Please advise about the right time for file for PCC (Delhi) in my case.

ahmedx

Jul 24, 2023
28 July: Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate ( No Email)
30 July: Police Came to verify

the_bong_chi

Dec 31, 2020
Anyone knows how long it takes to get PCC after,
Police verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.

Its been like this since 10 days I believe.

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
PFB

Hi All

I am about to apply for PCC, I reside in Greater Toronto Area. Can you please tell - u need to select toronto jurisdiction
1. Do I need to apply in Toronto or Ottawa Jurisdiction? Does it help in speeding the process if we select a particular jurisdiction? - it doesnt matter - apply at the nearest BLS
2. I recently got new passport during my visit to India and I stayed there for more than 6 months. The address mentioned there is now vacant and nobody resides. Can I fill address as my parents address? If so, do they visit the passport address or address I mention in application form? - U need to mention where u want the veriication to be done - the police will go to that address to verify
3. Which police station should I select? The one which is nearer to my parents address or my permanent address( passport) police starion? - if you are giving your parents address - then that police station
4. Will the Indian police officer visit the mentioned address or my parents have to visit the selected police station? - he will visit the address u mention on the PCC form
What documents should be submitted to support the address issue. - no docs needed - ur parents will have to show some doc like elec bill etc to show they live there
Looking for help, thankyou