+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Hello Everyone,

I submitted a PCC application at the Brampton BLS center on June 29. Now that I am tracking the application on BLS and the Government of India's website, I noticed that the wrong date of birth is being displayed.

I rechecked the PCC application form pdf and it has the correct Date of Birth.

I called BLS and all they have to say is "That is just for tracking purposes".

Will it cause problems? I am starting to worry now.

Reactions: roopan06

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Hi Guys, I have an urgent query, I was issued an indian pcc a year ago but the purpose was employment on the pcc. Can I use the same one for my new immigration application? I have not been to India post the PCC issuance?

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Timeline below -

19th June 2023 -Applied in Person @Bls Brampton

22 June 2023 - Status on Passport Seva Portal -PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.

26 June 2023 -
Status on Passport Seva Portal - PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. CAT number generated
No email received.

27 June 2023
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

28th June 2023
Received Email from Passport Admin informing PCC has been sent to the local police station

1-July 2023 - Police Verification Done at local police station (they asked for my photo / aadhar copy and passport copy)

Last edited:
Reactions: Athul Gangadharan

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Guys, I have an urgent query, I was issued an indian pcc a year ago but the purpose was employment on the pcc. Can I use the same one for my new immigration application? I have not been to India post the PCC issuance?
No you can’t. You need new PCC.

sk198808

Jun 20, 2023
Hi Guys,
Finally received my PCC

May 30 - Application submitted
June 12 - Police clearance done
June 26 - Police clearance certificate printed
June 30 - Received PCC in mail

In between I sent a follow-up email once and visited CGI office twice.

Thank you all for your support!!!

ArjunRony

Jul 4, 2023
Hi Guys,
Finally received my PCC

May 30 - Application submitted
June 12 - Police clearance done
June 26 - Police clearance certificate printed
June 30 - Received PCC in mail

In between I sent a follow-up email once and visited CGI office twice.

Thank you all for your support!!!
Bro I have raised a query and I got response saying pcc takes 8weeks. My police report cleared in India but status not updating on bls site.
Can you tell me whom to send the followup email ? or dm me.

chenx

Jun 26, 2023
Bro I have raised a query and I got response saying pcc takes 8weeks. My police report cleared in India but status not updating on bls site.
Can you tell me whom to send the followup email ? or dm me.
Did you check on passport portal? The status of application?

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Mine updated to this too.
How is it going with you?

Any email or cat number received on your end? I didn get any
Hello
Did the status change for you ? Local police verification is already done on the 1 July but status on the passport portal is still the same - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy /Consulate ..........................

Reactions: chenx

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Hello
Did the status change for you ? Local police verification is already done on the 1 July but status on the passport portal is still the same - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy /Consulate ..........................
Does anyone know how long it takes for them to update the status once the local police verification is done ?

Jul 6, 2023
Hello,

I submitted my walk in application on 29th June, BLS tracking showing Processing at Consulate General, Normally how long will it takes to change the status?