+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Hi anybody in same Boat as me PCC Submitted at BLS on 25th Oct still not got Police Verification Initiation mail its now close to 3 weeks.
Should i apply for a fresh PCC or wait.
I have mailed Consulate and RPO Delhi but not getting any response from anywhere
Hi! Did you get PV initiation mail?

HD20

Nov 19, 2022
Hi Everyone,
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

what does this statement mean? and at what stage is my application?

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Hi Everyone,
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

what does this statement mean? and at what stage is my application?
this means your city Police SP office has your file now. If you live in the suburbs/village, they'll forward it to the thana that falls under the jurisdiction.

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
HI EVERYONE.

Please help.

I applied for indian PCC through BLS on 18th March. I put my current address where I lived just for 1.5 months after marriage. I attached Aadhar card with updated address on it along with marriage certificate. When police verification was done at my current address, they said everything is Ok and they asked for some signed form from my previous address which we provided them. But now the status is showing ‘ The police verification is not clear and is under review at Indian embassy’ .

What should I do? How can I contact Indian embassy?
Hi

Were you able to resolve your issue with PCC. I too got the same status updated as above. Please help what to be done next here ?

Thanks

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
Hi All

I got the following status for my PCC "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. "
Although police came to my house and verified details with my father. What shall be done next here ?

killroy94

Mar 1, 2022
Hi

My application was returned from BLS because my Mothers name was not mentioned on PCC application form, how do I update the online application form for the PCC?

Thanks

parvinderibi

Oct 11, 2022
Hi

My application was returned from BLS because my Mothers name was not mentioned on PCC application form, how do I update the online application form for the PCC?

Thanks
You have to submit a new application online. You can then take a printout of this new application and attach the other documents with this new application.

peter1000

Nov 30, 2022
Hi Everyone, I got this status updated on Monday for my PCC

When can my parents expect a call from the Police station for PCC, Is anyone on the same timeline for PCC. Thanks

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
Hi All

I got the following status for my PCC "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. "
Although police came to my house and verified details with my father. What shall be done next here ?
Does anyone has idea how to proceed as I am in canada . Called BLS and they told this is a very common issue people face and you can apply a new application for PCC. But wanted to confirm with others if this is really right way to do .

kinnudreamz

Dec 1, 2019
Hi all. A couple of questions as we are applying for PCC from Toronto.
1. Should we book bls appointment to submit pcc application or can walk-in any day at Toronto/ Brampton?
2. My wife works in Toronto but I work in Ottawa and have my driver license with Ottawa address. Can we still both apply together in Toronto or should I apply in Ottawa only?

Kindly advise if anyone has recently applied or had similar situation.

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Does anyone has idea how to proceed as I am in canada . Called BLS and they told this is a very common issue people face and you can apply a new application for PCC. But wanted to confirm with others if this is really right way to do .
Sorry to hear this. The problem is Police verification is not a one step process. Police/Local intelligence visits the house, SHO/CI signs on the report and forwards it to the SP office for review, SP office sends it to the RPO for review, and then RPO after proper review sends it to to the consulate. Although initial police verification matters, but results can be changed at any step.

For the question about whether you can apply for another PCC, answer is No. You need to talk to RPO or embassy and get this issue resolved. Unless this file is closed, IMHO passport website will not allow you to submit another application or there is certainly some duplication check. Hope this helps!