+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Aug 23, 2022
That's amazing. I emailed them yesterday and today I also got the status as 'PCC is printed'. Do you have any idea how much time they going to take to dispatch it to BLS?
Can you let me know the email id you emailed them at? I have emailed them at all possible IDs I found on the website and I have got no luck there. Also, when did you apply for PCC? and Is this at the Toronto Embassy?

Shubham11

Aug 24, 2022
My status changed to RETURNED today because I had an error in my application form. Can I expect the entire application package to be returned to me by the end of this week?

Mine5678

Aug 25, 2022
Hi
I applied for my PCC on 24 July by Purolator.
28th July = Received at BLS Brampton
11th August = PCC initiation is started
20 August = PCC Report is clear and ready for issuance.

Does anybody know when I will get mine?
Does anybody know any email or contact info for Toronto Consultants, So I can contact them?

Mine5678

Aug 25, 2022
Hi
I applied for my PCC on 24 July by Purolator.
28th July = Received at BLS Brampton
11th August = PCC initiation is started
20 August = PCC Report is clear and ready for issuance.

Does anybody know when I will get mine?
Does anybody know any email or contact info for Toronto Consultants, So I can contact them?
I just have the same status that "PCC IS clear and ready for issuance" and it has not changed yet.

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
I went over to the Consulate General and I was very pleasantly surprised. There was one counter dedicated to PCC/Passport services and there was no line at all. I went in, gave them my ARN and they printed it on the spot. The passport portal now says the PCC is printed.

I'm going to contact BLS to close out my case because I need to apply for passport renewal as well and they need to close the case out on their end.
Did you go to the Bloor Street Consulate office?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
I submit the application for pcc on august 3, 2022 at brampton bls location. I am us citizen and living in canada. I submitted the original passport along with application and I have travel plan to India in third week of september. It has been three weeks status showing "processing at consulate general". I need my passport for my travel. How will I get it earlier? I can wait for PCC. Only I need my passport back.

Anybody had same sitution before?

Need help please....

Mine5678

Aug 25, 2022
My PCC status finally shows as printed after about 4wks in the ready to issue state
It took 1 month to change status. This is literally frustrating. The consultants never answer phone call and never reply for email. I live in Halifax. How I can contact them. Very poor service. If I get chance to visit them literally I will tell them a lot.
Unprofessional and poor service.

akram2456

Jul 31, 2016
It took 1 month to change status. This is literally frustrating. The consultants never answer phone call and never reply for email. I live in Halifax. How I can contact them. Very poor service. If I get chance to visit them literally I will tell them a lot.
Unprofessional and poor service.
I am also in the same boat. I am also seeing same status for the past 3 weeks PCC status shows "Police verification report is clear. PCC is ready for issuance". I also live in Halifax I heard CGI Toronto arranging Consular Camp at the Temple on 27th August. We should better meet them personally.

Mine5678

Aug 25, 2022
I am also in the same boat. I am also seeing same status for the past 3 weeks PCC status shows "Police verification report is clear. PCC is ready for issuance". I also live in Halifax I heard CGI Toronto arranging Consular Camp at the Temple on 27th August. We should better meet them personally.
Are they arranging here in Halifax?