+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

rns9

Feb 2, 2016
Anyone's status recently changed from "police verification is clear, pcc available for issuance" to "printed"? Its been over 3 weeks since my status was changed to "police verification is clear, pcc available for issuance" but they are not printing the PCC. What can be done in this case?
Same here for 12 days now ! Have you heard from them yet ?

rns9

Feb 2, 2016
Yeah I have called them, they are saying the status in processing at consulate, so asking me to mail to consulate.
Please may I ask on which BLS number did you call ? the one on the website keeps asking to choose from the options and then disconnects
the call ?

rns9

Feb 2, 2016
We are in the same situation as you. Applied a month ago, no response and no way to contact anyone ! Just waiting.

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Hi All.. have a quick question!! How much time does it take for the "PCC Cleared" status to reflect on the passportindia profile after the policeman collects all documents, says it is all clear and has uploaded it on the portal?

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Timeline- BLS Surrey BC and Vancouver CGI
5/26/22 - Purolator pickup booked
5/27/22 - Purolator picked up.
5/31/22 - Purolator delivered to BLS.
6/08/22 - BLS-under process.
6/09/22 - PP-Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
6/10/22 PCC initiation email received.
7/18/22 - PP-Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
7/20/22 - PP-Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
7/21/22 - BLS-In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre.
7/22/22 - BLS-Ready for Dispatch
7/22/22 - BLS-Dispatched via Courier
7/25/22 - Delivered
It took more than a month for the status to change from "PCC Initiation Email received" to "Verification Report is Clear"!! That is a lot of time!

ruchirm

Sep 12, 2020
New PCC Timeline

27th May 2022 - Applied for PCC on the Portal
30th May 2022 - BLS Received Application
1st June 2022 - PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
5th June 2022 - PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
5th June 2022 (same day) - CAT Number generated.
6th June 2022 - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
7th June 2022 - Got a call from the local Police station and was asked to come along with documents.
8th June 2022 - Documents were verified at the police station and was told that they will upload it to the portal.

I will update rest of the timeline once I get the PCC delivered.
Hi, Did you get the PCC? Can you share the updated timeline please. My application is stuck at in review at Embassy with CAV number generated.

Reactions: Armstrong17
Aug 23, 2022
The PCC I applied for has been stuck at the consulate for a week and half now. The status shows "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance."

Emailed the Consulate, emailed BLS but no one is helping. My last date to submit at IRCC is Aug 12 so unfortunately I have to ask for an extension. I also had to get PCC from England and that came in 5 days. This process for India PCC is too slow.

Any idea how I can get the Consulate to wake up and print the damn thing?
Same situation, stuck with the Toronto Embassy for almost 15 days now. My status changed to 'Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.' and it's just crickets since then. Toronto embassy is the worst, they don't answer phone calls, do not respond to emails, the sampark link on their website is absolutely useless. I feel like all the other Embassies precess request fairly quickly. A friend of mine received his PCC from Chicago Embassy with in 2 weeks. Any timelines from Toronto Embassy might help my anxiety. How do I request an extension from IRCC to submit the PCC for India?

Rav211

Aug 23, 2022
Same situation, stuck with the Toronto Embassy for almost 15 days now. My status changed to 'Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.' and it's just crickets since then. Toronto embassy is the worst, they don't answer phone calls, do not respond to emails, the sampark link on their website is absolutely useless. I feel like all the other Embassies precess request fairly quickly. A friend of mine received his PCC from Chicago Embassy with in 2 weeks. Any timelines from Toronto Embassy might help my anxiety. How do I request an extension from IRCC to submit the PCC for India?
I'm in the same boat as you. My status changed late last week to Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance." I'm going over to the consulate tomorrow to see if they can help out. I'm sure going physically could speed it up.

Reactions: TonyTonyChopper
Aug 23, 2022
I'm in the same boat as you. My status changed late last week to Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance." I'm going over to the consulate tomorrow to see if they can help out. I'm sure going physically could speed it up.
Please post an update of your trip to the embassy. I live 4 hours away form Toronto, was debating if taking a trip is worth it. If it works out for you, I will give it a shot as well.

Reactions: rocker123

rocker123

Aug 24, 2022
Yeah same situation here, application in this status Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance for 2 weeks. Let us know if going to consulate helps.

Rav211

Aug 23, 2022
I went over to the Consulate General and I was very pleasantly surprised. There was one counter dedicated to PCC/Passport services and there was no line at all. I went in, gave them my ARN and they printed it on the spot. The passport portal now says the PCC is printed.

I'm going to contact BLS to close out my case because I need to apply for passport renewal as well and they need to close the case out on their end.

rocker123

Aug 24, 2022
I went over to the Consulate General and I was very pleasantly surprised. There was one counter dedicated to PCC/Passport services and there was no line at all. I went in, gave them my ARN and they printed it on the spot. The passport portal now says the PCC is printed.

I'm going to contact BLS to close out my case because I need to apply for passport renewal as well and they need to close the case out on their end.
That's amazing. I emailed them yesterday and today I also got the status as 'PCC is printed'. Do you have any idea how much time they going to take to dispatch it to BLS?

Reactions: TonyTonyChopper

rocker123

Aug 24, 2022

also one question - did they handover the printed copy ? or they will send it BLS

panchalpritu

May 3, 2019

My status is on "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance." and reading all the threads here, i assume they arent dispatching it quick and I am on a tight timeline.

I am not sure if i have missed, did you go to the Toronto (Bloor Street) embassy location?
If yes, what time did you go?