+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi Cannnada like you I also applied on 2nd of June and my application was received by consulate on 19.i went to consulate on 24 and requested them to see if they have my application, they said they will forward it the same day.i got email of PCC initiation the same day .Today police came to my house and my verification is done in India. So I advise you if you didn't get any email of PCC initiation then your file is still with consulate.so it's better you visit them and request them to forward it .I hope this will help.
Thanks for the advise, I will visit CGI tomorrow.
btw, did you visit them here ? 1448 Lawrence Avenue East, Unit 6A, Toronto, ON M4A 2V6, Canada OR here 365 Bloor St E #700, Toronto, ON M4W 3L4

Last edited:

Suncool

Jun 25, 2020
btw, did you visit them here ? 1448 Lawrence Avenue East, Unit 6A, Toronto, ON M4A 2V6, Canada OR here 365 Bloor St E #700, Toronto, ON M4W 3L4
At consulate general of India on Bloor street.

pkumar26

Jun 2, 2020
I'm in a same boat. Mine too printed on 23 June still Processing at Consulate general
Mine also printed on 23rd June. Called CGI Toronto, luckily they picked the call and said sent to BLS Brampton, they will update the status. Call BLS folks, they will send. I called BLS, they told, If we have received this, then it will take at least week time to deliver, we don't have bandwidth as of now. All Bullshit, everyone are sitting on a piece of paper and disturbing the people in the name of covid19. Useless folks.

pathan19

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Thanks for the advice. I thought CGI is closed due to covid.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
After seeing this I called BLS and they picked my call. They said, its still with CGI and my application was printed on 25th June.Can you share the CGI phone number to reach? Whole process was messed up and getting tired to get this PCC :(

Mine also printed on 23rd June. Called CGI Toronto, luckily they picked the call and said sent to BLS Brampton, they will update the status. Call BLS folks, they will send. I called BLS, they told, If we have received this, then it will take at least week time to deliver, we don't have bandwidth as of now. All Bullshit, everyone are sitting on a piece of paper and disturbing the people in the name of covid19. Useless folks.

Kv Dhunna

Jun 18, 2020
hi @Cannnada i'm on the same boat with you.. When are you going to visit CGI Toronto. is that open tomorrow on july 1st? please let me know what they say, and if you got any email afterwards. Thanks.

mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
PCC Was printed on 24th June.
at BLS, My status got changed from processing at Consulate General to in transit from cgi to bls today.