+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
If you sent it through BLS, this is the tracker https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php. Since i sent through BLS, i tracked here.
But if sent directly to consulate, i don't know if there is a tracker available, except may be calling customer care.
I have sent my PCC set of documents ,the documents been delivered 3 days back,still the application tracker shows NO RECORD FOUND.
Is it normal or somethings been wrong.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
have sent my PCC set of documents ,the documents been delivered 3 days back,still the application tracker shows NO RECORD FOUND.
Is it normal or somethings been wrong.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
To arrange a pickup I called my local BLS office in Brampton and they sent me the payment link for pickup and told me all the documents required for PCC.
@jasjeet virk. Did they mentioned you to submit any originals? Which phone number you called as the one they mentioned on website never connects to any agent and call gets disconnected in between. Please help with your inputs.

jasjeet virk

Apr 24, 2020
@jasjeet virk. Did they mentioned you to submit any originals? Which phone number you called as the one they mentioned on website never connects to any agent and call gets disconnected in between. Please help with your inputs.
Yes, you need to submit your original passport. They don't take the original when its a walk-in but for a postal service original passport has to be submitted.
I got BLS's number from google. (416) 307-2237

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
@kabir_krishna What should be entered in present address in country of domicile in PCC form? Canada Address or India Address?
I have been staying in canada since Apr 2019. Can I provide my permanent address as my parent's home address in India. Are they going to do police verification in permanent address? Can we send wife's application together in the same package with puralator?

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
@kabir_krishna What should be entered in present address in country of domicile in PCC form? Canada Address or India Address?
I have been staying in canada since Apr 2019. Can I provide my permanent address as my parent's home address in India. Are they going to do police verification in permanent address? Can we send wife's application together in the same package with puralator?
Country of domicile -- Canada Address

Toorkaur

Jan 30, 2017
Hi,

For indian passport holders with pcc aplication, we need to paste only one photo right? Or we need to paste one and provide one separately unpasted?

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi,

For indian passport holders with pcc aplication, we need to paste only one photo right? Or we need to paste one and provide one separately unpasted?
Only one pasted photo is enough. I sent one separately, but they returned it.