+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

gbhatia1981

Apr 19, 2020
1. What all documents do we need to submit to BLS for PCC application?
As per BLS document, we have to submit original passport and original work permit (https://www.blsindia-canada.com/CanadaVisaCCT/toronto-PCC-checklist-rev-10.6-FEB-05-2020.pdf) but according to consulate site we have to just submit photocopy - clearly mentioned on covid page (https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/). Also they want separate bank drafts for processing fee and consulate fee (again separate instructions in BLS and on consulate site)
2. How do I pay for return of PCC that will be issued?
Is pickup and drop-off facility only way to do that?

Last edited:

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
1. What all documents do we need to submit to BLS for PCC application?
As per BLS document, we have to submit original passport and original work permit (https://www.blsindia-canada.com/CanadaVisaCCT/toronto-PCC-checklist-rev-10.6-FEB-05-2020.pdf) but according to consulate site we have to just submit photocopy - clearly mentioned on covid page (https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/). Also they want separate bank drafts for processing fee and consulate fee (again separate instructions in BLS and on consulate site)
2. How do I pay for return of PCC that will be issued?
Is pickup and drop-off facility only way to do that?
1. Photocopies is enough. Single bank draft is enough (Even if sending for multiple applications in same courier. Example: Self + spouse)
2. If you are using pickup and drop, you pay upfront while booking. If you are sending separately through post, then need to include return envelopes.

Reactions: gbhatia1981

gbhatia1981

Apr 19, 2020
1. Photocopies is enough. Single bank draft is enough (Even if sending for multiple applications in same courier. Example: Self + spouse)
2. If you are using pickup and drop, you pay upfront while booking. If you are sending separately through post, then need to include return envelopes.
Thank you. This helps.

VaibhavB

Apr 11, 2020
I have sent my documents through BLS. The application date in tracker shows 7th Apr 2020 (eventhough purolator delivered on 3rd Apr 2020). Still status shows processing at consulate general. I believe they told it would be 10-15 days processing due to Covid.
Can you please share link of tracker ? I sent my documents directly to Consulate and no update till now. Where did you check status of your case ? Share the link please.

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Can you please share link of tracker ? I sent my documents directly to Consulate and no update till now. Where did you check status of your case ? Share the link please.
If you sent it through BLS, this is the tracker https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php. Since i sent through BLS, i tracked here.
But if sent directly to consulate, i don't know if there is a tracker available, except may be calling customer care.

gbhatia1981

Apr 19, 2020
I want to chose courier pick up and delivery option on BLS site. I have few questions on that and would appreciate if someone can answer them here.
1. I reside in Mississauga (GTA) - can i chose option which says in province (Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver only) ?
2. BLS payment page is scary. So just confirming if process is to fill form on BLS site and you get a link in email to pay. Post this i am expecting another email, which would allow me to print label? I can then call Purolator for pickup. Is this how it works?

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
I want to chose courier pick up and delivery option on BLS site. I have few questions on that and would appreciate if someone can answer them here.
1. I reside in Mississauga (GTA) - can i chose option which says in province (Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver only) ?
2. BLS payment page is scary. So just confirming if process is to fill form on BLS site and you get a link in email to pay. Post this i am expecting another email, which would allow me to print label? I can then call Purolator for pickup. Is this how it works?
First fill the application form online in BLS site.
second : download and print the prefixed application form,add your photo and signature.
third: gather all the xerox copies according to the requirement.originals not required...Get the DD for 44.40 .
finally : schedule a pickup with purolator and ask them for a return shipping label as well. Send to BLS Brampton and not to consulate in toronto.

This is all the information i had .I think this might help u.

Reactions: pulkitkumar190

gbhatia1981

Apr 19, 2020
First fill the application form online in BLS site.
second : download and print the prefixed application form,add your photo and signature.
third: gather all the xerox copies according to the requirement.originals not required...Get the DD for 44.40 .
finally : schedule a pickup with purolator and ask them for a return shipping label as well. Send to BLS Brampton and not to consulate in toronto.

This is all the information i had .I think this might help u.
Thanks @kabir_krishna .

Toorkaur

Jan 30, 2017
hello,

I am sending my pcc application via courier, i need to include cheque for $44.40 and this includes return courier charges as well or i need to include prepaid envelope

jasjeet virk

Apr 24, 2020
hello,

I am sending my pcc application via courier, i need to include cheque for $44.40 and this includes return courier charges as well or i need to include prepaid envelope
The $50 amount you paid for Purolator pickup includes the return delivery of passport and PCC.

jasjeet virk

Apr 24, 2020
To arrange a pickup I called my local BLS office in Brampton and they sent me the payment link for pickup and told me all the documents required for PCC.

Toorkaur

Jan 30, 2017
So after we send the courier , we just need to wait for the return courier, right? We don’t need to call them, right?