India PCC from Toronto

SLHI

Feb 19, 2021
PCC timeline update:

5- Feb - app reached BLS
22-Feb - able to track
25-Feb - PCC intiated
26-Feb (India time) - Police visit
1-Mar - Passport portal status - "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed."
BLS - "Processing at Consulate General"

Does anyone know how long it takes from here?
Could you please share the passport portal status link?

jagann

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
PCC timeline update:

5- Feb - app reached BLS
22-Feb - able to track
25-Feb - PCC intiated
1-Mar - Passport portal status - "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed."

same boat keep on update buddy i will also post

smd527

Feb 14, 2021
Hi, I posted my PCC application on 19th Feb to Brampton BLS office , Still waiting for acknowledgment from BLS. I wonder why would they take 2 weeks times just to say that they recieved the documents.

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Finally connected to BLS..But they are saying that address is enough for verification and my cousin should respond when police called for verification.I don't know that guy is telling proper information or not..It's really frustrating.
Yes, BLS is not consistent in their responses, because when my mother had no address proof, I asked if I could provide proof of my uncle who lives in india. They said it had to be parents. That would have saved me a couple of months....

Anyway, I hope they are right and it will work for you. I would be proactive, and as soon as you get notification of file being sent to the police station in India, ask your cousin to go to the police station and give them a heads up...

Good luck!

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
PCC timeline update:

5- Feb - app reached BLS
22-Feb - able to track
25-Feb - PCC intiated

Seems to move pretty fast once BLS opens the packet. That's where the bottleneck is.

Reactions: casualgamer

Jenka

Feb 19, 2021
Thank you so much for your valuable information..I have been trying to call BLS , but not connecting..
I have been trying to contact BLS since yesterday but haven't been able to connect with the representative. Since this morning I have been able to get in the wait line 6 times but after 10 mins of waiting for the representative the call automatically gets disconnected. Is anyone else facing this problem recently??

My application was delivered on 24th February and I have not received any confirmation mail.

Jenka

Feb 19, 2021
How long does BLS take to open your application once it gets delivered?! Mine got delivered on Tuesday Feb 23, and tracking says “no records.” I am seeing a big variance in people’s timelines - some have their application initiated 3 days after delivery, while for others it is over 10 days...
Hey Wacky1nash,
My application was delivered on 24th February and I have not received any confirmation mail. Have you received any mail or has your status changed yet?

VrushaliUday

Mar 2, 2021
Hey all,

Did anyone tried applying for Indian PCC now? The Consulate and BLS is not accepting walk-in applications and they accept only via postal. But the procedures mentioned in the website are not clear. Did anyone apply through postal? Help pls.

Thanks,
Amala

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
I have been trying to contact BLS since yesterday but haven't been able to connect with the representative. Since this morning I have been able to get in the wait line 6 times but after 10 mins of waiting for the representative the call automatically gets disconnected. Is anyone else facing this problem recently??

My application was delivered on 24th February and I have not received any confirmation mail.
Yes, I have faced that many many times. It is very frustrating.

I have also experienced times when I do get connected to a rude agent and their line isn’t clear. I can’t hear them. I still try to carry on the conversation because it would have taken me a week of trying to get connected. They refuse to acknowledge there is anything wrong with their line. And then when I ask my question, they put me on hold and then it gets disconnected after 20 minutes of waiting.

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Hey Wacky1nash,
My application was delivered on 24th February and I have not received any confirmation mail. Have you received any mail or has your status changed yet?
Mine was delivered on 23 (delayed by BLS because when purolator first tried to deliver there wasn’t anyone at the office to receive it), and no email from BLS yet either.

Absolutely the worst company I have ever come across (by far!)

casualgamer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
PCC timeline update:

5- Feb - app reached BLS
22-Feb - able to track
25-Feb - PCC intiated
26-Feb - Police visit
2-Mar- BLS status "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre"

Last edited: