+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I have submitted PCC application on 22nd June and current status is "Processing at Consulate General". I got ITA in CEC class and my last date of submission is 21st August. I haven't received PCC yet however I have 2 weeks from now to submit the application. Should I submit the application without PCC or decline the application on last day?
Submit your application with LOE and later when you get PCC, just submit it through webform

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Submit your application with LOE and later when you get PCC, just submit it through webform
Hey guys any idea can we submit 2 PCC application for one person? I’m afraid if one got lost then ? Is it possible to submit 2 application at same time?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys any idea can we submit 2 PCC application for one person? I’m afraid if one got lost then ? Is it possible to submit 2 application at same time?

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Thanks Much for your suggestion. Will submit my application today. May i know what are all other supporting documents you submitted along with your LOE for PCC.
Along with LOE attach all the documents which you can to prove that you submitted your document successfully to the correct authority. It can be screenshot of BLS and Passport seva status, your email correspondence with file number, if sent by post than courier delivery confirmation mail, DD image or receipt of submission of PCC application...

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I don't think you need to be that much on a safer side, just believe in the system and submit only one application to avoid confusion.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I don't think you need to be that much on a safer side, just believe in the system and submit only one application to avoid confusion.
I think I filled my application little bit wrong. I filled wrong police station in india . What should i do ?

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I think I filled my application little bit wrong. I filled wrong police station in india . What should i do ?
I think it won't affect, their internal system will transfer your file to the proper police station based on your home address. just wait for a couple of days, they will call the number you provided in your application.
I can tell you based on my experience of passport application, I submitted my passport application with incorrect police station and they did transfer to correct one.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I think it won't affect, their internal system will transfer your file to the proper police station based on your home address. just wait for a couple of days, they will call the number you provided in your application.
I can tell you based on my experience of passport application, I submitted my passport application with incorrect police station and they did transfer to correct one.
How about if we can visit to District Headquarter instead of visiting local police station? Any idea we can directly goto district

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Hello,

I got the file number but when I check it on the passport India portal, it says "The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system" What does it mean? Do you have any idea why it is not showing anything?
Enter your file number (CAT) in small letter (catXXXXXXXX) it should work.

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
How about if we can visit to District Headquarter instead of visiting local police station? Any idea we can directly goto district
There is no good answer to this, It all depends on how the police system in your state/district operates, you can give a try.