Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Did anyone tried raising this issue with Govt of India/MEA? Whats behind this utter madness?

Bhangu1232

Aug 8, 2020
Received PCC in month.
I got my pcc through CGI.
I sent my application by xpress post directly to CGI and it delivered the same day.

June 26 — Sent my application with docs,

June 30 — I got email that police verification Initiated and Application File no. (CAT************)
July 13 — Police verification done at back home.
July 17 — Status changed at passportindiagovt.in
July 21 — PCC has been printed successfully and will be dispatched to your current address.
July 28 — PCC received .

Reactions: pzzz23

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Received PCC in month.
I got my pcc through CGI.
I sent my application by xpress post directly to CGI and it delivered the same day.

June 26 — Sent my application with docs,

June 30 — I got email that police verification Initiated and Application File no. (CAT************)
July 13 — Police verification done at back home.
July 17 — Status changed at passportindiagovt.in
July 21 — PCC has been printed successfully and will be dispatched to your current address.
July 28 — PCC received .
How long it takes when ilu received email for initiation of pcc ? I haven’t got any reply from Indian police station regarding pcc yet

Bhangu1232

Aug 8, 2020
How long it takes when ilu received email for initiation of pcc ? I haven’t got any reply from Indian police station regarding pcc yet
After 1 week of initiation of police verification, My father called the local police station to check if they got my file and they said that they will come next week to do the verification. If you know someone in the station then it’s really helpful to speed up the process.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
After 1 week of initiation of police verification, My father called the local police station to check if they got my file and they said that they will come next week to do the verification. If you know someone in the station then it’s really helpful to speed up the process.
Yes my bro went there they said file is received but they have to send my local police station. I don’t know what is local police station.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
They said it will take few days to send to local police station because right now it’s in different police station so they have to send it to my nearest local police station
Now a days most of the Police station are connected through software system. Normally they get information immediately once Police verification initiated by consulate unless we filled different police station in form. or if you did not stay more than one year under jurisdiction of police station where your current address is. In this case police verification will be done at all addresses where you stayed in last one or 2 years.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Can any one please response on this : Did any one submitted his application without PCC and LOE explaining the reason of delay. Did IRCC accepted this? Please advise if some one did this recently for Express entry and IRCC response on this...
I submitted my form without PCC and attached LOE on 31st July. I still did not receive any response from IRCC...

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Now a days most of the Police station are connected through software system. Normally they get information immediately once Police verification initiated by consulate unless we filled different police station in form. or if you did not stay more than one year under jurisdiction of police station where your current address is. In this case police verification will be done at all addresses where you stayed in last one or 2 years.
I filled nearest police station to my house but they said they received request but they to send back to local police station only they will do verification.

Ezhilsdb4u

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Can any one please response on this : Did any one submitted his application without PCC and LOE explaining the reason of delay. Did IRCC accepted this? Please advise if some one did this recently for Express entry and IRCC response on this...
I submitted my form without PCC and attached LOE on 31st July. I still did not receive any response from IRCC...
Im also under same category. My Application submission deadline is Aug 13th, Yet to receive the PCC. Planning to submit with LOE. Please Let me know once you receive any response

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Im also under same category. My Application submission deadline is Aug 13th, Yet to receive the PCC. Planning to submit with LOE. Please Let me know once you receive any response
I submitted application along with LOE as there was no choice. If your submission date is 13th then you have hardly 3-4 days. Do not wait till last minute as many times IRCC website do not work. Also we do not know if there will be any technical glitch at the time of submission...

Reactions: Ezhilsdb4u

Ezhilsdb4u

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
I submitted application along with LOE as there was no choice. If your submission date is 13th then you have hardly 3-4 days. Do not wait till last minute as many times IRCC website do not work. Also we do not know if there will be any technical glitch at the time of submission...
Thanks Much for your suggestion. Will submit my application today. May i know what are all other supporting documents you submitted along with your LOE for PCC.

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
We can not expect any response from IRCC, they did not process July applications yet, once you get your PCC, just submit it via Web Form, there will be no response.

Reactions: NL75