+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC delayed

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
BIPAN said:
Hello,

My PCC request is still under process, since last 3 months, by CGI Vancouver. I, however, have obtained a PCC from India. Is it fine to submit the PCC form India as I am not sure how long its going to take a PCC from CGI? Anyone has applied with PCC issued from India ?
Yes you can submit PCC which you got from India. It doesn't matter whether you got PCC from India or through CGI. All that matters is PCC. So don't worry. You are good to go. :)

BIPAN

Feb 20, 2014
Goku said:
Yes you can submit PCC which you got from India. It doesn't matter whether you got PCC from India or through CGI. All that matters is PCC. So don't worry. You are good to go. :)
Thanks Goku. Planning to send the PCC issued from India.

ainp_sw

May 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 5, 2013
Nomination.....
June 23, 2014.
BIPAN said:
Thanks Goku. Planning to send the PCC issued from India.
@ BIPAN:
Did you receive your PCC from CGI?

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

I know its an very old post, but i am waiting for my PCC since 21st December. Still it shows processing at consulate, And CGI ask me to check the status regularly.

Can anyone suggest on this.

Thanks in advance

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Skkid said:
hi,

I know its an very old post, but i am waiting for my PCC since 21st December. Still it shows processing at consulate, And CGI ask me to check the status regularly.

Can anyone suggest on this.

Thanks in advance
Wow that's way too late... You can lodge a compliant at CGI Toronto. If not you can directly apply new PCC at CGI Toronto as emergency service, you will get it in a day or two. Make sure you take below docs.

1. Indian Passport
2. Police Clearance Application Form http://www.blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI-CGI_Police%20Clearance%20Certificate%20form.pdf
3. 4 Copies of Police Clearance Reference Form http://www.blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI_CGI_Police_Clearance_Reference_form.PDF
4. 4 Photographs,as specified here http://www.blsindia-canada.com/photo_spec.php
5. Copy of status document (WP etc)
6. Copy of address proof (driving license, Tenant agreement etc)
7. Bank draft of CAD 91 on the name of "Consulate General of India", Please get this fee verified as it might vary in Vancouver or Ottawa.

In Toronto, there is a Canada post shop in same building that provides photographs, print, photo copy and bank draft services.

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Did Anyone tried to get PCC from Mumbai /MH police online web services ? It is online application system and i applied for it but waiting for appointment date at local police station. Please share.

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thinkshady said:
Wow that's way too late... You can lodge a compliant at CGI Toronto. If not you can directly apply new PCC at CGI Toronto as emergency service, you will get it in a day or two. Make sure you take below docs.

1. Indian Passport
2. Police Clearance Application Form http://www.blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI-CGI_Police%20Clearance%20Certificate%20form.pdf
3. 4 Copies of Police Clearance Reference Form http://www.blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI_CGI_Police_Clearance_Reference_form.PDF
4. 4 Photographs,as specified here http://www.blsindia-canada.com/photo_spec.php
5. Copy of status document (WP etc)
6. Copy of address proof (driving license, Tenant agreement etc)
7. Bank draft of CAD 91 on the name of "Consulate General of India", Please get this fee verified as it might vary in Vancouver or Ottawa.

In Toronto, there is a Canada post shop in same building that provides photographs, print, photo copy and bank draft services.
But i know local police went to my home for verification. but it happened couple of weeks ago. is it worth to wait for one more week? As i have time till March end to submit my PR document.

Thank you

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Skkid said:
But i know local police went to my home for verification. but it happened couple of weeks ago. is it worth to wait for one more week? As i have time till March end to submit my PR document.

Thank you
I reckon you have waited enough, if it is still taking time then better apply new one at CGI.

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thinkshady said:
I reckon you have waited enough, if it is still taking time then better apply new one at CGI.
But my passport is with CGI now :(

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Skkid said:
But my passport is with CGI now :(
You should be able to confront them to process it either fast or help you apply a new one under emergency services.

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thinkshady said:
You should be able to confront them to process it either fast or help you apply a new one under emergency services.
Thanks for your advise will let you know once i receive my PCC

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you received your PCC yet? Did you contacted local police in India to clear your application?
Hi Vaishali,

I got my PCC by February end, after 8 weeks from the day of submission. I contacted both local police in india and CGI. I called CGI thrice and finally they sent the PCC.

Ana2408

May 11, 2017
Hi I need help urgently please help. I am at the stage where I have gotten my ITA and I have submitted all the forms. Now I just need to upload the documents. I need to submit PCC for Dubai and I am in India currently.

The process will take close to 3 to 4 months or event 6 months. I need to upload documents in 60 days. What should I do?

suddeb

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
My wife's work permit is under processing. Can I apply for PCC from Toronto with the confirmation that Work permit Extension request is filed?