+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA - PASSPORT SUBMISSION - APRIL/ MAY 2021

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
So, "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. **************** has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 8/6/2021 11:59:19 AM via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs."

But I dont have an AWB number with me.
VFS Tracking ID will be the reference number of your return shipment. So on BlueDart's website on the tracking section, there will be two options: 1) WayBill / AWB number 2) Reference Number. Just choose the second option, enter your VFS Tracking ID and you will be able to track your shipment

Catmom

May 28, 2020
VFS Tracking ID will be the reference number of your return shipment. So on BlueDart's website on the tracking section, there will be two options: 1) WayBill / AWB number 2) Reference Number. Just choose the second option, enter your VFS Tracking ID and you will be able to track your shipment
Oh awesome. Thanks

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Hello .. anyone pls help me .. I have paid my 2 way courier trough CCAvenue but I haven't got any AWB or payment receipt or my passport pick up date.. . Btw when does AWB and tracking ID comes after paying for 2 way courier

Kamalarsh

Aug 5, 2021
okay.
I got this update today morning - "Your application, tracking ID No. xxxx has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2021/07/30 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI for processing. "
Have you gotten your stamped passport (

Dhairya18498

Jul 12, 2021
Hi All,
I have a question regarding the VFS Passport Submission web form,
The second question when it asks "Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?"
what should I select? Yes or No

I had already done my biometrics 2 years back for a different application so I didn't enrol my biometrics for this particular application.
what should I select in the web form??

absingh

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Hi All,
I have a question regarding the VFS Passport Submission web form,
The second question when it asks "Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?"
what should I select? Yes or No

I had already done my biometrics 2 years back for a different application so I didn't enrol my biometrics for this particular application.
what should I select in the web form??
Select "No"

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
I am also facing the same issue, received PPR on 26th July, worried since I did not attach my PPR form inside that envelope. and it is only valid for 30 days from the date of receipt of PPR
Oh no. You should have attached it. It is likely that they will return it now. Some things seem trivial to us but they stick to the SOP.

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Has anyone got there tracking no. Today ( satuday) ..??. I have done payment yesterday but still I haven't got any tracking or AWB no.

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
Has anyone got there tracking no. Today ( satuday) ..??. I have done payment yesterday but still I haven't got any tracking or AWB no.
Reply to the acknowledgment you receive saying that "the payment has been transferred and waiting for AWB no". If they have received the payment, they will issue the AWB no.

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Reply to the acknowledgment you receive saying that "the payment has been transferred and waiting for AWB no". If they have received the payment, they will issue the AWB no.
Means they are working on Saturday's ??

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
Hi guys, submitted the webform Thursday evening and no news of the payment link whatsoever. I also didn't receive the acknowledgement, so submitted one more whose acknowledgement came but till now no payment link. Any suggestions?