16-10-2014 E-CASUpdate: 23-10-2014 Decision Made: 09-02-2015
Passport Req..
17-02-2015 Sent Child docs: 25-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting......
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
Hey, I'm from Kutch, Gujarat.

Most likely by today evening, your passport will be dispatched. If not today, then I guess by tomorrow.

You will receive two updates after the one which you got today about passport received at CVO VAC New Delhi and further, passport dispatched via Courier Partner from CVO VAC Delhi.

VFS Sends out an email about the return AWB number but many from VFS Jalandhar haven't received that email. If that's the case, then on bluedart's website, just use your VFS Tracking ID as a reference number and you will be able to track your passport. You can also call VFS Customer care to know about your return AWB number.

I'm not sure about the delivery timelines to your city but Usually, shipments are delivered in like 3 days by Bluedart.
Thanks a lot Bro!

Have a passport appointment for my new born on Thursday so expecting it will be dispatched before that. Let’s see

ayx25

Jul 12, 2021
Hi guys I received a SMS update from VFS forsome different tracking id and I haven’t even subscribed the sms alerts. What to do?

richi93

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
Any updates guys for PR applicants..my passport under process at IRCC since 23rd July 21..today it's 17th day

Singh24

Aug 9, 2021
Hi,

Did anyone receive this email with subject: ADDITIONAL DETAILS REQUESTED?

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2021XXXXXXXXX

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking 2021XXXXXXXXXXXXX and Awb XXXXXXX for further tracking

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.
Was this the first email you received when your passport was sent to New Delhi for stamping, because for us this was the first email we got after our passport reached Delhi and then we started emails in regards to in transit of our passport to IRCC. so now I am super confused, though with the new AWB we cannot check anything yet.

Warlock93

Jul 10, 2021
Did u got any update after 6th aug? @Warlock93 @ayx25
Got the new AWB number today,

Dear Applicant,

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking 2021XXXXXXXXXXXXX and Awb XXXXXXX for further tracking

However in VFS tracking still showing as in transit to IRCC

Rah123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Got the new AWB number today,

Dear Applicant,

However in VFS tracking still showing as in transit to IRCC
I also got this message yesterday afternoon but after that no update.It has been 13 days passed since my passport was pick but I did not get under process message by ircc yet.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
My Passport is stuck at IRCC since Aug 4th last week. I got "Document is Valid" counterfoil update on my GCKey and the status changed to "Approved" WITHOUT getting any mail from IRCC (I just keep logging into GCKey regularly to check) . However there is no IRCC/VFS SMS/Mail yet on the PP's return journey. Also, no PoE Letter either in GCKey. Wonder whether its a huge volume of PPs that they are handling thats causing this situation...

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
My Passport is stuck at IRCC since Aug 4th last week. I got "Document is Valid" counterfoil update on my GCKey and the status changed to "Approved" WITHOUT getting any mail from IRCC (I just keep logging into GCKey regularly to check) . However there is no IRCC/VFS SMS/Mail yet on the PP's return journey. Also, no PoE Letter either in GCKey. Wonder whether its a huge volume of PPs that they are handling thats causing this situation...
Hey mine also in IRCC since Aug 4, no GCKey change/update yet :( . Have to make travel plans too, Etihad canelled my flight, no new schedule made by them yet.. this is really the most uncertain time of the year after getting PPR.