+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA - PASSPORT SUBMISSION - APRIL/ MAY 2021

ayx25

Jul 12, 2021
Anyone here who's passport was send to Ahmedabad? Mine was send to Ahmedabad and from bluedart tracking ,could see it was delivered on 30th July. After that nothing, no updates from VFS..
Mine also reached Ahmedabad today and shows shipment delivered

Reactions: Warlock93

Siddhant95

Aug 27, 2020
Just got the update in GC Key with counterfoil and validity, passport was under process since early morning on July 30th at Delhi. Hopefully, everyone waiting will get their updates soon.
Checked after reading your comment. Got the same update.
My application reached IRCC Delhi on July30 and was under process since then.
However, I haven't received any updates from VFS or IRCC yet.

Reactions: absingh and falgun

Warlock93

Jul 10, 2021
Anyone here who's passport was send to Ahmedabad? Mine was send to Ahmedabad and from bluedart tracking ,could see it was delivered on 30th July. After that nothing, no updates from VFS..
Update: just got the transit mail from VFS , few minutes back. It took 6 days for VFS to send the passport to IRCC

Reactions: absingh

absingh

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Questioning because of restlessness (I understand that this is stupid and out of our control)

Will our passports go back to Jalandhar again and then shipped to us or directly from Delhi OC to us ?

absingh

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Seeing this update in VFS Global tracking:

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2021XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI.

Looks like this week's passports are on the move. Mine got under process at IRCC office on 30th July and GC key was updated yesterday. Routed via Jalandhar VFS.

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Seeing this update in VFS Global tracking:

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2021XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI.

Looks like this week's passports are on the move. Mine got under process at IRCC office on 30th July and GC key was updated yesterday. Routed via Jalandhar VFS.
Yeah same for me. Passport dispatched today to Delhi vfs

Catmom

May 28, 2020
How were you able to connect to VFS? I am unable to find an option to transfer my call to an agent in the IVR menu.
So, "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. **************** has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 8/6/2021 11:59:19 AM via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs."

But I dont have an AWB number with me.