+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA - PASSPORT SUBMISSION - APRIL/ MAY 2021

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Received the VFS acknowledgement mail on Jun 24th a day after I received PPR. The payment link was also provided , completed the payment same evening. Got the AWB number on June 25th and by evening the Bluedart courier guy was ready to pick up my package. Had the consent form printed, filled out with blue ink. I signed on 2nd page, and on 3rd page you dont need to fill anything (Indirect submission) and same goes for last page on Biometrics. My passport has reached Bangalore office as of today morning - June 27th. (All west/south zone goes to Bangalore I guess) Now waiting for GC key update on IRCC portal and for passport to be stamped and returned...process going on like clockwork.
Thanks for the info. So i need to fill only the second page and 3/4 pages are not required. Did i understand it correctly?

falgun

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Received the VFS acknowledgement mail on Jun 24th a day after I received PPR. The payment link was also provided , completed the payment same evening. Got the AWB number on June 25th and by evening the Bluedart courier guy was ready to pick up my package. Had the consent form printed, filled out with blue ink. I signed on 2nd page, and on 3rd page you dont need to fill anything (Indirect submission) and same goes for last page on Biometrics. My passport has reached Bangalore office as of today morning - June 27th. (All west/south zone goes to Bangalore I guess) Now waiting for GC key update on IRCC portal and for passport to be stamped and returned...process going on like clockwork.
Is your passport going to VFS Jalandhar?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Thanks for the info. So i need to fill only the second page and 3/4 pages are not required. Did i understand it correctly?
Yep, exactly.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Ok, thanks for confirming. I have given my Consultancy address, so the courier will be picked from there. Have submitted first 2 pages of consent form. Did you get your awb number?
Nope. Nothing yet, still waiting. Hopefully will get 'em soon.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
If you are not getting your permit process done through a consultancy/agent then you can leave it blank, else you should check with them as to what to put in the 3rd page. I am doing everything on my own hence I left the 3rd page blank. The 4th page (Biometric) is kind of redundant isnt it ..since you are sending the passport for your SP and not for Biometrics...hence blank or Not applicable.

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
If you are not getting your permit process done through a consultancy/agent then you can leave it blank, else you should check with them as to what to put in the 3rd page. I am doing everything on my own hence I left the 3rd page blank. The 4th page (Biometric) is kind of redundant isnt it ..since you are sending the passport for your SP and not for Biometrics...hence blank or Not applicable.
My courier already pickedup by bluedart. I have mentioned my agent's address because they ask all their students to do so. Almost 20 couriers were to be picked from their place today.
She told that only 1-2 pages are required and not the remaining 2. I just wanted to cross-check this with you guys, hence asked here.
But as you guys suggested the same, i only filled initial 2 pages

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Paid through the payment link yesterday,, still haven't recd the AWB no. :( , reply emailed them with the payment ref no today noon lets see. Hope tomorrow it gets picked up after AWB.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Paid through the payment link yesterday,, still haven't recd the AWB no. :( , reply emailed them with the payment ref no today noon lets see. Hope tomorrow it gets picked up after AWB.
Same situation. Maybe we get it before the day ends. Staying hopeful.

Reactions: rogerdude1

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
I received payment link just now. I learned a new trick guys. Do it fast. Just reply to your acknowledgement mail and you will get your payment link in some mins. Not a lie.
Do note that it might only work if your acknowledgement was received some hours ago.
Got my AWP. I did the same here as well. Idk what is the issue with their mailing system.

Last edited:

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
My courier was collected yesterday noon. While tracking it's showing from ahmedabad to Ahmedabad. It should be from ahmedabad to Delhi, right?
Or they just delivery it to the nearest vfs