+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA - PASSPORT SUBMISSION - APRIL/ MAY 2021

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
So for anyone who's confused how this shit works:

July 24 2 AM - Got PPR (isn't this the most tiring part , damn my patience artery)
July 24 2.30 AM - Filled webform
July 24 8.27 PM - Acknowledgement of Webform
July 26 7.28 PM - Got Payment Link
July 26 7.33 PM - Made Payment (1689 INR)
July 27 10.26 AM - replied to the payment link mail with payment ref no that I still haven't got AWB no.
July 27 7.35 PM - Got AWB no.
July 28 3.30 PM - Envelope picked up.

August 8 - Got stamped passport (Martin McFly)!

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
How did you get it please tell. I'm waiting for my payment link from friday
I got it automatically. I did email them that I am waiting but idk if that helped. They sent it 10 hours later...after the email. So might just be a fluke.

PS- Is yours premium lounge one or the standard one?

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Hello guys, I got my courier picked yesterday and when I tracking my awb, it got delivered today morning. It says ahmedabad to Ahmedabad. Does it mean they have started stamping in Ahmedabad?

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Hello guys, I got my courier picked yesterday and when I tracking my awb, it got delivered today morning. It says ahmedabad to Ahmedabad. Does it mean they have started stamping in Ahmedabad?
Your documents will be looked at in the VFS' Ahmedabad office and if everything is perfect, then they will be forwarding it to IRCC Delhi.

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Your documents will be looked at in the VFS' Ahmedabad office and if everything is perfect, then they will be forwarding it to IRCC Delhi.
But 2 of my friends sent their Passport last week and it was directly from ahmedabad to delhi.
Today my other friend had his passport picked, for him also it is ahmedabad to Ahmedabad.. confused!!

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
But 2 of my friends sent their Passport last week and it was directly from ahmedabad to delhi.
Today my other friend had his passport picked, for him also it is ahmedabad to Ahmedabad.. confused!!
Currently, they are distributing passports around their different VACs for faster backend processing. Like my passport was delivered to VFS Jalandhar ( I'm from Gujarat ) and one of my friend's passport went to Bangalore.

After VFS Jalandhar processed my package, they forwarded it to IRCC Delhi for further processing.

Have a look at this tweet from vfs -

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Currently, they are distributing passports around their different VACs for faster backend processing. Like my passport was delivered to VFS Jalandhar ( I'm from Gujarat ) and one of my friend's passport went to Bangalore.

After VFS Jalandhar processed my package, they forwarded it to IRCC Delhi for further processing.
Ohkk, understood. So I will get another notification once it is dispatched to delhi?

devanshumevada

Star Member
Apr 18, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Ohkk, understood. So I will get another notification once it is dispatched to delhi?
Yeah, This was what I had received

Dear DEVANSHU RAJESHKUMAR,MEVADA

Your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Jalandhar Office, on 7/27/2021 2:28:41 PM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

Regards,

VFS Global

Reactions: absingh

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Yeah, This was what I had received

Dear DEVANSHU RAJESHKUMAR,MEVADA

Your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Jalandhar Office, on 7/27/2021 2:28:41 PM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

Regards,

VFS Global
After how many days was it dispatched to delhi?

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
My passport is picked up from Pune and it reached Delhi today. Now on bluedart tracking it shows "On Hold As Requested By Shipper" at Antariksh.
Anyone with similar case?
Does anyone know what the next steps are in this journey?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Ok so I got the AWB. But it writes it can take 3-5 days for the pickup!! Do they deliver on this promise just like the other promises?
Or can I be disappointed to see the Blue Dart guy at my door tomorrow!!!?? (Sarcasm intended)

Last edited:

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
Ok so I got the AWB. But it writes it can take 3-5 days for the pickup!! Do they deliver on this promise just like the other promises?
Or can I be disappointed to see the Blue Dart guy at my door tomorrow!!!?? (Sarcasm intended)
Its an automated message that I received as well; within 24 hours of the reception of this message my passport was picked up, so not to worry- this is VFS, not IRCC :D

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
My passport is picked up from Pune and it reached Delhi today. Now on bluedart tracking it shows "On Hold As Requested By Shipper" at Antariksh.
Anyone with similar case?
Does anyone know what the next steps are in this journey?
So your passport was picked from pune and directly to delhi? Or was it redirected to someother location.
You can call bluedart customer care and ask about the reason

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
I have a small doubt. Once our passport reach the high commission the tracking using the provided AWB number will say delivered. After they stamp it, they will send it back to us via the courier again but would they give us a new AWB number for tracking the return?