+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India Online Applications

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Applied on June 8th.
Online submission without upfront medical.
Received medical instructions on 22nd July.
According to hospital, they uploaded my medical results on 25th July.

Application/profile details
Application status > We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents >We do not need additional documents.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background > check Not applicable.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

9th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Anyone dealing with same situation?

Trust Him

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Bro!! Looks like they are processing apps from the beginning of June. Have some patience. As much as the wait sucks we can do nothing about it!!

This week alone almost 5 people got visa between May 31 - June 05
Check the spreadsheet!!!

Even almost two weeks back my profile said "Updated". I received no emails nor was there any actual update. So weird!!!

Best of luck!!!
Applied on June 8th.

Application status > We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

9th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Anyone dealing with same situation?

sagarseggiarora

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Applied on June 8th.

Hey! Applied on 23 may at vfs chandigarh online! Only medical passed! Still waiting! Its been 11 weeks! I am worried!