VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
Dear friends hope all is well.

@sunnymks @APPNOV2014NY @Can_Dream @lijose @poisonapple

How you doing guys?

I'm finally getting a fresh wind in Montreal ☺

Spent alot during 1st 45 days due to lack of interest as well as carelessness.( 16,000 CAD in 45 days )

Now the expenditures are in control 2450 in 70 days. Drastically changed after I believed in your suggestions and started using public transport instead of taxi. Last 20 days spent on travel is 0. Just use the opus card and good to go.

Found a job and Promoted in 17 days with 1.50 dollars per hour increment and doing well.

Received income tax returns even I didn't pay anything, I reconfirm the amount to take or not through CRA and tax office in my municipality. They said it was paid on my previous years tax assessment and good to go, take it. No issues.

All the family members got medical cards, and wife having access to medical from day 1 of the RAMQ application placed as she's pregnant. Well we are happy with the scanning system in canada, as we both are doctors and never seen scanning for 25 minutes for a pregnant for prenatal checkup. They shown every part of the baby on tv and well it's adorable .

Child admission for school is smooth. Child benefit plan is good for the families with children.

Finally after rough days, little smooth transition started.

Well i thought to update my friends about my experiences and present situation.

It's really a wonderful forum which gave me support both in Canada and India.

Paid rent for the next 6 months. Chill , no much worries for now. Just enjoying the job and spending remaining time with my son.

Hope to see all our friends soon in Montreal.

Thank you guys and love you all.

God bless you and Wish you all the best.

Bye bye

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Dear friends hope all is well.

@sunnymks @APPNOV2014NY @Can_Dream @lijose @poisonapple

How you doing guys?

I'm finally getting a fresh wind in Montreal ☺

Spent alot during 1st 45 days due to lack of interest as well as carelessness.( 16,000 CAD in 45 days )

Now the expenditures are in control 2450 in 70 days. Drastically changed after I believed in your suggestions and started using public transport instead of taxi. Last 20 days spent on travel is 0. Just use the opus card and good to go.

Found a job and Promoted in 17 days with 1.50 dollars per hour increment and doing well.

Received income tax returns even I didn't pay anything, I reconfirm the amount to take or not through CRA and tax office in my municipality. They said it was paid on my previous years tax assessment and good to go, take it. No issues.

All the family members got medical cards, and wife having access to medical from day 1 of the RAMQ application placed as she's pregnant. Well we are happy with the scanning system in canada, as we both are doctors and never seen scanning for 25 minutes for a pregnant for prenatal checkup. They shown every part of the baby on tv and well it's adorable .

Child admission for school is smooth. Child benefit plan is good for the families with children.

Finally after rough days, little smooth transition started.

Well i thought to update my friends about my experiences and present situation.

It's really a wonderful forum which gave me support both in Canada and India.

Paid rent for the next 6 months. Chill , no much worries for now. Just enjoying the job and spending remaining time with my son.

Hope to see all our friends soon in Montreal.

Thank you guys and love you all.

God bless you and Wish you all the best.

Bye bye
Hey Buddy - Thanks for keeping up posted. Glad you are enjoying your time in Montreal.

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Alex the King,

Its so nice of you to put up all the things so nicely.

16K is a huge expense. MTL is very expensive. Signing a lease is good thing but rent should not have been paid upfront for full lease. That's crazy.

Please do keep us updated about your experience with schools also. I have heard the children are taught shocking things by teachers in the govt schools here which is contrary to our Indian culture and beliefs.

Anyways, I am still waiting for my stuff. Nothing new as of now.

Hope you might also be enjoying Canadian Club, Ballentine, Wild Turkey, Grants and Dewars ;)

All the best!!!

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
I got pre arrival email as well as my background check is started . So anyone have this info that how much time it usually takes for dm after we receive pre arrival email

pratik@patel007

Feb 22, 2018
I got pre arrival email as well as my background check is started . So anyone have this info that how much time it usually takes for dm after we receive pre arrival email
Congratulations bro... It will take 15-20 days after you got Pre Arrival service mail... Can you please share your timeline...

Jen2Can

Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a query. We received our pre-arrival mail on Feb 27, and BG started soon after. Still no signs of DM or PPR. Any body else in the same boat? I have never seen such delays before. Is there something I need to worry about????

ETA: Im a Dec. 2016 applicant

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hello everyone,

I have a query. We received our pre-arrival mail on Feb 27, and BG started soon after. Still no signs of DM or PPR. Any body else in the same boat? I have never seen such delays before. Is there something I need to worry about????

ETA: Im a Dec. 2016 applicant
Hi..
You should not worry at all as there are number of people who got pre arrival in Feb 2018 and waiting dm . I am also waiting for my dm though I got my pre arrival in April. I am also dec 2016 applicant. So need not to worry

Jen2Can

Jun 18, 2017
Hi..
You should not worry at all as there are number of people who got pre arrival in Feb 2018 and waiting dm . I am also waiting for my dm though I got my pre arrival in April. I am also dec 2016 applicant. So need not to worry
ok thank you!!!!

Jagdeep.K.Chatha

Nov 23, 2016
INDIA
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27/01/2017
Doc's Request.