+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

limi

Apr 19, 2016
Since you was in Saudi and you completed an year i think you should get your MR anytime this month if it is LVO. Or else why dont you order GCMS notes to see where your file have reached so far.
Agency is not allowing to get gc notes..they allow it only after exceeds process time..

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Agency is not allowing to get gc notes..they allow it only after exceeds process time..
Why to involve agency while applying for the GCMS Notes???
Apply for the GCMS Notes directly through third party website like applygcms.com or caipsfile.ca and get the detailed information about your application.

meetwes

Dec 13, 2017
Dear All,

My CIC application federal stage was in Nov 2016. At that time I had no visa refusals whatsoever. However in March 2017, my H1B petition filed by US employer was denied stating that my profession is no more a specialty occupation (It was a specialty occupation at the time of H1B application though). It was denied at USCIS stage itself and did not go to the consulate stage. During my CIC application, I had answered 'No', for visa denials because at that time, I had no visa denial.

I did not think about it much before as I thought that would be irrelevant to CIC. But now I have second thoughts after checking this forum. Do you think I need to contact CIC now to convey this information? If so, how? Thanks in advance.

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Dear All,

My CIC application federal stage was in Nov 2016. At that time I had no visa refusals whatsoever. However in March 2017, my H1B petition filed by US employer was denied stating that my profession is no more a specialty occupation (It was a specialty occupation at the time of H1B application though). It was denied at USCIS stage itself and did not go to the consulate stage. During my CIC application, I had answered 'No', for visa denials because at that time, I had no visa denial.

I did not think about it much before as I thought that would be irrelevant to CIC. But now I have second thoughts after checking this forum. Do you think I need to contact CIC now to convey this information? If so, how? Thanks in advance.
What I think the question in CIC form says do you have any visa refusal in past which you said no which is a correct information . As now you got the visa refusal I don't think it will be the case of mis representation coz you got visa refusal after you applied .
And I think CIC wants more important information like marriage birth of child change of address or change if country to be updated .
Rest you can search more or call CIC 001 613 9444000 for more clarification

Reactions: meetwes

pratik@patel007

Feb 22, 2018
My Background check has started on 12th April but I have not received any Pre Arrival service mail... Can anyone pls tell me still how much time I have to wait for PPR and DM..? I am a Oct 2016 applicant... Pls reply

Jagdeep.K.Chatha

Nov 23, 2016
INDIA
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27/01/2017
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
05/03/2017
Med's Request
19/09/2017
Med's Done....
29/09/2017
Hii guys
Hzz goin Everybody ?
I've ordered GCMS through applygcms.com.on 10th of April 2018
It 'd take 30 calendar days or more..
My visa office is NEW DELHI & My application is in 15th month...only 2 weeks to complete. .but no updates in gckey and e cas..
I jst wana ask that..GCMS would make any difference. ..I'd be able to knw..what's goin on, with ma application?
Kindly reply
Thanks

limi

Apr 19, 2016
Hii guys
Hzz goin Everybody ?
I've ordered GCMS through applygcms.com.on 10th of April 2018
It 'd take 30 calendar days or more..
My visa office is NEW DELHI & My application is in 15th month...only 2 weeks to complete. .but no updates in gckey and e cas..
I jst wana ask that..GCMS would make any difference. ..I'd be able to knw..what's goin on, with ma application?
Kindly reply
Thanks
Did u do medical

Rakinder

Jan 23, 2018
》Can medical expire if skype status shows 1.medical results passed. 2.we are reviewing additional documents you provided.3 we are processing your background check.
》Is background processing going on when applicants medical expired.or not?