+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I am Jawahar Ali Virupachi from Pune. I was selected by MPNP.
My application process starts on 6 January 2017.
Medical exam was done on 28 June 2017.
Medical results have been received shows from August 2017.
Any updates for further procedure.
My mail id is vsjali@gmail.com.
If you don't mind can you add my no in your whatsapp group.
Dear Jawahar Ali
Kindly note that I have the Whatsapp group of the Quebec Skilled Worker Category Applicants only, I think you have applied under PNP category.

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
I have got my gcms notes and after 16 months of processing my file says
Security check not started
Criminalty check not started
Eligibility check not started ..
Background check not started
Medical passed
And there is a due date of 28th Feb 2018..I don't know what is the significance of that date
Checked forum which says not started means it is cleared by secondary visa officer and it is passed on to primary visa officer..I don't know is it real .Or no..But notes are hard to decode but will try to decode more..

Rakinder

Jan 23, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 8, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 29, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on March 21, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
My ecas status ...but cnt undrstnd 3rd point !!

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 29, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on March 21, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Check your email and GCKEY Account

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Medical passed
And there is a due date of 28th Feb 2018..I don't know what is the significance of that date
Checked forum which says not started means it is cleared by secondary visa officer and it is passed on to primary visa officer..I don't know is it real .Or no..But notes are hard to decode but will try to decode more..
I would request @APPNOV2014NY to please put a light on this matter.
Thanks Bro in advance.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Medical passed
Don't bother. GCMS notes are useless for QSW. Most of the applications are processed in order they are received. You should start worrying only if people that applied 4 weeks after you start getting DM/PPR.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
You should start worrying only if people that applied 4 weeks after you start getting DM/PPR.
The same thing has happened with the applicants who have applied in May-June-July-August 2016 are still waiting for the Re-Medicals/DM/PPR and people who applied in the last quarter of 2016 and in the first quarter of 2017 are already getting the DM and PPR.

So so frustrating.

Babu16346

Mar 26, 2018
Hi All, I got medical request on Sep 21st and now 6 months completed. No update on DM/PPR.
Any one similar case, please update.
How long will it take?

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Don't bother. GCMS notes are useless for QSW. Most of the applications are processed in order they are received. You should start worrying only if people that applied 4 weeks after you start getting DM/PPR.
Thanks @sunnymks and @APPNOV2014NY Yeah true as gcms notes only gives insight view how my application looks like without any future prospects of the application. Actually many of dec 2016 applicant got DM n visa but there are quite bunch of applicant who are in 18 or 19 months of waiting ..Which gave lil relief that I am not alone

Reactions: sunnymks

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ

pms

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi Rakinder,Is ur visa office New Delhi?? My timeline is almost same as urs..
CIC recieved file :12 June2017. AOR :28 Sept 2017. Processing started:13 Oct 2017

Now waiting for landing fee n MR request..kindly update me if u get any response from CIC.