Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Mar 19, 2018
I got CSQ's of my family in QSW programe. Now, we sent documents for Federal process to Centralized office. The documents delivered on 13th march. I want to know what is the next step and how much it takes time.?

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
I got CSQ's of my family in QSW programe. Now, we sent documents for Federal process to Centralized office. The documents delivered on 13th march. I want to know what is the next step and how much it takes time.?
As per the current scenario it is taking 17 to 20 months on an average and we have people who are in 21st n 22 nd month. Official wait time is 15 months

Reactions: sunnymks

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No :(

I have stopped thinking about it now. It increases my BP and is not good for health.

Grapes Are Sour......

ranjit78

Star Member
May 17, 2017
patiala (punjab)
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16 sep 2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11 jan 2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
30 jan 2017
Med's Request
15 sept 2017
Med's Done....
5 oct 2017
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
12 march 2018
VISA ISSUED...
in process
LANDED..........
as soon as

Shaligrm

Aug 3, 2016
Hi friends, Can any one suggest me what to do in the below mentioned situation. I am an outland applicant, my visa office is New Delhi. I got PPR email. In the email it is mentioned that I should send passports to NDVO with in 30 days via VFS. It is also mentioned that : if you have a MAILING ADDRESS IN CANADA and you AND YOUR ALL ACCOMPAYNING DEPENDENTS ARE CURRENTLY IN CANADA YOU MAY SUBMIT PASSPORTS TO CPC- OTTAWA.

I applied from outside Canada (NEPAL) and now i am living in Canada with my family.
So where should I send ourPASSPORTS? New delhi or CPC-Ottawa??
Plz reply.

Reactions: ramakhadka

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi friends, Can any one suggest me what to do in the below mentioned situation. I am an outland applicant, my visa office is New Delhi. I got PPR email. In the email it is mentioned that I should send passports to NDVO with in 30 days via VFS. It is also mentioned that : if you have a MAILING ADDRESS IN CANADA and you AND YOUR ALL ACCOMPAYNING DEPENDENTS ARE CURRENTLY IN CANADA YOU MAY SUBMIT PASSPORTS TO CPC- OTTAWA.

I applied from outside Canada (NEPAL) and now i am living in Canada with my family.
So where should I send ourPASSPORTS? New delhi or CPC-Ottawa??
Plz reply.
If I was in your situation I would send it to the Cpc Ottawa as it is clearly mentioned in the ppr email.

However I would request @APPNOV2014NY , @Betula @MTL2MTL @poisonapple to kindly help in this matter.