VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2018
LANDED..........
26-07-2018
Congrats lijose...

R.zu

Sep 11, 2017
hi congrt!

i want to know did u get any help from consultant or applied directly. if ur applied directly pls help me from where i have to start first.
I applied it myself..
First get wes assessment done. N try to get gud score in ielts.. After tht u can create ur profile in express entry
As im quebec they tk lots f time..
Aft creatng a profile the moment u r selected they wl ask u to complete the forms of cic..n upload online or send ia post..

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi all finally got DM today evening....sunny candream all of u pls check again...
Congratulations a Lot Dear lijose for the DM and all the very best for the PPR and future dear.
I have checked my status both in Myaccount and Ecas, its nothing updated:(:(:(. Really don't know the reason of this so long delay.

GOD, please bless us all and make everyone's dream come true.

masthanimalik

Oct 25, 2017
I applied it myself..
First get wes assessment done. N try to get gud score in ielts.. After tht u can create ur profile in express entry
As im quebec they tk lots f time..
Aft creatng a profile the moment u r selected they wl ask u to complete the forms of cic..n upload online or send ia post..

can u pls tell me the WES Address and the procedure how to feed datas

R.zu

Sep 11, 2017
sunnDream & Can_Dream
Donot worry both f u.. Surely u people gonna be surprised wd ppr req..
Donot worry about online status..it gets changed after a while..i will pray for u..
U both hv been quiet active members of this forum section..
Since a mnth before i got ppr i left searchng n worrying. N js focused on my work wd full honesty...
It works.. When destined things will come then only.

`We both are in the Same Boat dear, really don't know how deep they have placed our file and how long it will take them to pull it back.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
sunnDream & Can_Dream
Donot worry both f u.. Surely u people gonna be surprised wd ppr req..
Donot worry about online status..it gets changed after a while..i will pray for u..
U both hv been quiet active members of this forum section..
Since a mnth before i got ppr i left searchng n worrying. N js focused on my work wd full honesty...
It works.. When destined things will come then only.
Thank you much dear for your kind words.

masthanimalik

Oct 25, 2017
I have sent my application on 13th July and the same was delivered at Nova Scotia office on 20th of July but a long wait since then NO AOR Till Now:(
Come on indian friends.. there are many views but no one wants to share their application information?!
Please share.. your information is valuable guide for many..
Thanks.. good luck to all
hi

i want to know which province is right now opened

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HOW TO GET WES REFERENCE NO
Hey masthanimalik,

Getting Canada PR is not a cakewalk. You have to spend lot of time yourself and with your agent.

Asking for very very basic information and off topic things will unnecessarily spam this thread. There is a separate thread already running for these kind of things.

This thread name clearly states that ''
INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ".

Then why????

We guys are passing through lot of stress and frustration for last 5 yrs. Please let us discuss relevant things here.

Everyone is very kind here and will help you but please use correct thread.

Many new immigration agents are also using this same forum only to file applications of their clients. They are not even 10th (Matric) pass but are trying file applications of highly skilled workers and are taking 2 to 3 lakh rupees to mere file an application..

I hope you are not one of them.

Please don't take it to heart brother ...... Its truth.

Last edited: