+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

Raju Daniel

Oct 27, 2017
Almost same as per the current trend...i Have also completed my medicals on 09/01/2017 and waiting for the DM & PPR. Furthermore there are total 4 members who have completed their medicals in the first half of the Jan'2017 & applied in June-July 2016 and two of them has received DM and the remaining two are still waiting for the DM.
Are you applied through express entry

R.zu

Sep 11, 2017
Congrats..
Hellooooo Guys,

Happy to inform you all that, I have received my PPR today at 8:30am, requests to submit at vfs global.

Thank you all for your support, and motivation and hope for the best when all of us going through the hard time.

Thank again once for each and everyone .

Wish you all the best

R.zu

Sep 11, 2017
Congrats..
Hellooooo Guys,

Happy to inform you all that, I have received my PPR today at 8:30am, requests to submit at vfs global.

Thank you all for your support, and motivation and hope for the best when all of us going through the hard time.

Thank again once for each and everyone .

Wish you all the best
Congrats...
At 10:45pm received email asking to check message in your my account.

The message is : Invitation to pre arrival services (Some IMM 5801 E pdf document got downloaded itself when i press view message )

It says,

Hello,

UCI XXXXXXXXX,

And details how to use the pre arrival services

It means PPR on the way I guess

R.zu

Sep 11, 2017
Hello Guys,

This Morning I have received PPR request. Though I am happy, I have my concerns.
so, I need this forum to help me to clear my doubts.

Doubt 1 : As My CSQ will expire in December 15, 2017, Can I still go to Montreal one week before the Expiry date ( for example, 10th of December)
Doubt2 : My Medical will expire in Jan 15, 2018. Is it Ok to travel to Montreal As some one saying that, one has to have minimum of 3 months before the medical expiry
Doubt 3 : My major concern: I am bringing my family (including 2 daughters of age 5 and 2 ) on the month of December, I am scared to face the winter.
Doubt 4 : Where can I find the apartment to rent for some months? Will it be any services for the same?
Doubt 5 : Where to buy winter clothes, ufff

@ candream, Sure we sure lend support to each other to face the prime challenges. Host a party soon :)
congrats...

R.zu

Sep 11, 2017
Dear R.ur,

Thanks for the info.

And even bigger thanks and special regards to you for atleast joining this thread and letting us know about this development.

You have really paid back to we forum members.

I will complete 5 Years in this Dec. It has been a long wait for me and still waiting for DM/PPR.

God Bless you Dear !!!!

Wish you a very prosperous and successful life ahead in Canada !!!!!
Thanks.. To all f u..for sharing ur processing details..i have been reading all of yours comments... unfortunately cd join too late.. Nvr mind..
Its good to share good news..

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
What I think people who applied in mid of year 2016 got their medical very quick which is in 3 to 4 months ..so they are waiting so long after medicals due to standard processing time of 13 to 15 months . And the people who applied in December 16 or January 17 got medicals in 9 to 10 months so it seems obvious we have to wait less for DM or ppr coz we already spend 10 months to get medicals . So some people got medicals early or same got it late but we all are in same boat of waiting for 13 to 15 months.
Also when I called federal helpline in Canada and I told agent i got medical request so agent reaction was 'oh so your file is in initial stage of processing '

So we should not worry till it's more then 15 to 17 months .

Best of luck

sakkaravarthi

Apr 30, 2017
Congratulations a Lot and all the very best for the future dear.

Doubt:1

Ans-As far as i know that the CSQ validity matters at the time of applying the Federal application, the same is mentioned on CICs website (check link pasted below)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/qec/validity.asp

So as you will land by December 10th with the validity of CSQ till 15th of december, in my opinion it will not a problem at all.

Doubt:2

Ans- The time you will have to do the landing will be mentioned on your visa. The three months policy isn't any thumb rule however you may have the time till the validity of your visa.
one of the forum member has received his passport back with the validity of the visa same as the validity of his medicals.

Doubt:3

Ans-
Undoubtedly winter is a huge challenge to face with two small kids of the Age of 5 and 2. However i would strongly recommend you to post in the below mentioned tab of the canadavisa forum

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/settlement-issues.14/

Doubt:4

Ans-
I would say do some research on these sites for accommodation.

www.trovit.ca/‎
www.rentalmontreal.com/
https://www.rentquebecapartments.com/apartments/montreal
montreal.en.craigslist.org/apa
www.louer.com/montreal-downtown+apartments-for-rent/

Doubt:5

Ans-
In my opinion the Winter clothes from india will not Compete the Weather of Quebec. However in these you may find Good stuff of Clothes from Flipkart/Amazon/Paytm etc. on reasonable prices.

Hope this helps. Good Luck Dear.
Thank you once again. You guys take so much time to reply. Such a kindness that leaves me speechless. We should keep in touch at Montreal. See you soon

Reactions: sunnymks

sakkaravarthi

Apr 30, 2017
Congrats on DM

Doubt 1 : As My CSQ will expire in December 15, 2017, Can I still go to Montreal one week before the Expiry date ( for example, 10th of December)
If possible try to come earlier as you will need CSQ in Initial days when u go for Medical card , SIN etc and it is advisable that you have unexpired CSQ when you visit govt offices .....
Doubt2 : My Medical will expire in Jan 15, 2018. Is it Ok to travel to Montreal As some one saying that, one has to have minimum of 3 months before the medical expiry
Again sooner the better ...
Doubt 3 : My major concern: I am bringing my family (including 2 daughters of age 5 and 2 ) on the month of December, I am scared to face the winter.
In Rome be like Roman - so when in Canada don't afraid of Winter .... :) if you have proper winter gear there is nothing to scared of ...
Doubt 4 : Where can I find the apartment to rent for some months? Will it be any services for the same?
Look out for Air BnB short term rentals
Doubt 5 : Where to buy winter clothes, ufff
Not sure if New Delhi has "North Face " showroom buy some basic stuff ..will suggest to buy winter gear when you are in Canada - as it will be cheap here , better quality and also you will save on language and handling...

Any other query feel free to raise ...
Thanks a lot. Valuable Advice :)

sakkaravarthi

Apr 30, 2017
Finally, One more doubt.

With that PPR request, I have received this mail ( a second mail)

-----------------
Dear X,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi
---------------------

I cant open the link . I would be helpful if anyone post the good link to proceed further.

thanks a lot

masthanimalik

Oct 25, 2017
Hi

Any one can pls tell me how to get education qualification transcript from university
1. i am holding B.COM from Madras university and
Master of Financial Management from Annamalai University (Tamil Nadu) and pls tell for canada it is same for Express entry and PNP (Transcript)

lijose

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Mangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01- 03- 2013
Doc's Request.
12- 06- 2015, CSQ - 24- 04- 2016
Nomination.....
20 - 07 -2016
AOR Received.
29 -11 -2016
File Transfer...
19- 12- 2016
Med's Request
23 - 12 -2016
Med's Done....
31- 12- 2016 sent on 11- 01- 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi all finally got DM today evening....sunny candream all of u pls check again...

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know where my file has got struck ???:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Don't know what to do?

Medical expiring on 29 Dec'17:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(