+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Dear R.ur,

Thanks for the info.

And even bigger thanks and special regards to you for atleast joining this thread and letting us know about this development.

You have really paid back to we forum members.

I will complete 5 Years in this Dec. It has been a long wait for me and still waiting for DM/PPR.

God Bless you Dear !!!!

Wish you a very prosperous and successful life ahead in Canada !!!!!
You are absolutely right dear, these kind of news somewhere charged up we people and alive our hopes.

i have also completed 5 years in this may and in next month it will be 5.5 years in QSW stream (including the time of CSQ).

Anyways,Now. we are inches close to the finishing line. All the Very best dear.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Thanks..
Did u make call to federal?
Ot sent some email enquiry?
Its longtime... Nyw donot worry.. If u are destined to be in canada. U wl reach surely.
I hv been trying since 2009..finlly aftr long wait..i m hopeful to move to some better place now..
All d best buddy.
Nobody has any contact number of the federal!
After sending Email or the Web Form Query, only a Standard mail have been received b yall the forum members that Your File is currently reviewing by a visa officer & Currently nothing is required by your end.:(:(

Milan Bhatt

Sep 1, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
WAiting
Interview........
Dont Want to Face :D
Passport Req..
Also im waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Bhagvaan Mila de
LANDED..........
In Dream ( Already)
Im from india. Applied in QsW in June:2016.
No update. Any one from same batch? Please update me if you have any update.

R.zu

Sep 11, 2017
All the Very Best for the Landing and one more thing will you please confirm was your background check started throughout the processing of your application?

Thanks in advance
Thanks.. Hopefully its going to b gud there..
Nyw background check started was updated after i got my ppr email
In 2-3 days
N decision made was shown there..

R.zu

Sep 11, 2017
Ok.. Dnt worry
After sending Email or the Web Form Query, only a Standard mail have been received b yall the forum members that Your File is currently reviewing by a visa officer & Currently nothing is required by your end.:(:(
I will try if will be able to get tht will let u know.
Its hard to wait bt never mind just like me u wl surprised with the email of ppr soon

Shaligrm

Aug 3, 2016
i got medical request mail form delhi visa office on mid september 2017 for my PR application. I already had one medical examination information which i did on mid july 2017 for my work permit visa application. So i sent the e-medical information sheet (which i had already) by web form to delhi visa office as proof of my medical instead of doing another medical. But not sure they received it or not. there is no update in my GC key. it says" we are reviewing your medical results".
do somebody have any idea?????

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Call 00 1 613-944-4000 to enquire about federal file info. This number will direct you to call centre for federal immigration. You may have to wait in queue for 30 to 40 mins.
Raman

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Call 00 1 613-944-4000 to enquire about federal file info. This number will direct you to call centre for federal immigration. You may have to wait in queue for 30 to 40 mins.
Raman
Is it also applicable for the Outland applicants or for the Inland applicant only?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
No iTs only for inland applicants i guess
I also think so, because once your application is being sent for the processing to the respective visa office then the status of the same can be determined by the local visa office only.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi dear @Can_Dream

As I have calculated that @R.zu has received his PPR after 289 days from the date of medical exam. So I will complete 289 days on 24th of October .

What about yours bro? Means on which date you have undergone the Medical exam . Please share

HI dear @harpreetgill21

Any update on your application? as you have completed your medicals on 3rd of January.

Last edited:
Reactions: R.zu

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sunnymks,

Time cannot be calculated from medical. That is incorrect.

Because lot of forum members got PPR with in 20 days of medical. CIC says 3 months. Actual time can be even 1.5Yrs.

So, It all depends and is clearly visible in this forum also.

My 17th month is going on since date of file received and 10th month since medical done.

Next milestone is 18th month or if nothing positive, I will consider 24th month as next milestone directly.

If nothing will happen in 24th month, then I will try for some other country OR look for an alternate route/backdoor entry in canada.

Regards.