+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
No hint of any updates here... feels like I’m not a DM or PPR worthy. Lol. My new RPRF receipt is also not linked with my file yet. Still, staying optimist though.
Don't know when they(NDVO) will resume to process the QSW files, currently applicants who have applied under PNP and FSW EE are getting the DM/PPR from NDVO.

Reactions: patel_sanket_1

shaymi

Nov 29, 2017
Dear shaymi

As per your concern i have found the information on CICs website stating about card there is nowhere mentioned about the partial payment of Permanent Residence. however you can pay your fee from any other's credit debit card.
Furthermore below is the link of CICs website for the online payment information. Hope this helps.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
Thank u

Reactions: sunnymks

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kareen222,

Please don't mind.

Sunnymks has updated that " Still no update:(:( " and you have liked that.

That has hurt me a bit. Kindly don't LIKE anything blindly.

Anyways, I wish you a good luck !!!

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
@sunnymks and Others:

I am just holding my tears and emotions just because you guys are with me. That is a Big Support. Otherwise God knows.
Don't worry dear
We all are with each other. However I have also joined a QSW federal stage Whatsapp group last week and there are also some guys who have applied somewhere around May-june-july 2016 and all are waiting for the DM AND PPR.
That some where gives me some strength, patience and courage.

Always fingers crossed and praying to God. Let's hope for the Good News Very Very Soon.

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hi all
Please help me to clear one doubt

Is financial summary or documents required while submitting federal file
.I know it's silly to ask this question as I am currently in queue from last 1 year ...But I was bit confused.

Please help

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi all
Please help me to clear one doubt

Is financial summary or documents required while submitting federal file
.I know it's silly to ask this question as I am currently in queue from last 1 year ...But I was bit confused.

Please help
Dear Raman
Kindly note that as per the document checklist there is no where mentioned to provide the proof of funds, however if you have sealed/saved the funds for the landing purpose you should send the document of the same.I personally have provided the same while submitting the federal application.

Reactions: raman8310

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Hi Kareen222,

Please don't mind.

Sunnymks has updated that " Still no update:(:( " and you have liked that.

That has hurt me a bit. Kindly don't LIKE anything blindly.

Anyways, I wish you a good luck !!!
Dear dreamer,
I just liked it, because of his prompt reply ):

Raju Daniel

Oct 27, 2017
"Processing times tell you how long it took Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to process applications in the past after receiving a complete application package. Processing times can vary, depending on how many applications IRCC receives. Your application may be delayed if it’s not complete."

Friends one small doubt we have to calculate our processing time after medicals or AOR. since they have mentioned after receiving complete application package.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
"Processing times tell you how long it took Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to process applications in the past after receiving a complete application package. Processing times can vary, depending on how many applications IRCC receives. Your application may be delayed if it’s not complete."

Friends one small doubt we have to calculate our processing time after medicals or AOR. since they have mentioned after receiving complete application package.
Ones file no. (AOR) can only be generated once the authority has received the complete application package and moreover this can also be seen that the Inland applicants are getting their visas in 13-14 months from the date of application.

Reactions: vikastoj

Raju Daniel

Oct 27, 2017
Ones file no. (AOR) can only be generated once the authority has received the complete application package and moreover this can also be seen that the Inland applicants are getting their visas in 13-14 months from the date of application.
ok,
I thought after medicals only they considered it as the complete application package so tht our files are getting delayed.