+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

Ayaan baby

Nov 13, 2017
Hi friends..
Am a nurse by profession.I doubt it's not so easy to become RN ,eventhough we reach there as PR.I know many in the forum are well versed in all the details... Hope you guys give details..also is That easy to grab some survival jobs? what about the scope for physiotherapist s? Both in Quebec.. thanks in advance

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi friends..
Am a nurse by profession.I doubt it's not so easy to become RN ,eventhough we reach there as PR.I know many in the forum are well versed in all the details... Hope you guys give details..also is That easy to grab some survival jobs? what about the scope for physiotherapist s? Both in Quebec.. thanks in advance
I think for a regulated profession you have to register yourself with the regulatory authorities and RN is just one of them. for the survival jobs its not as hard as we are expecting here, just we have to be positive and we should not look for the choices once we reach there.
for any kind of physiotherapists jobs i am not sure. However i read a very inspiring post from @Stylove stating that after the completion of the landing formalities he went to an agency who deals in placement for the newly immigrants. Furthermore kindly read his post pasted below where you can read his brief story.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebec-skilled-worker-federal-stage-after-csq.298038/page-595#post-6006028

Hope this helps a bit.Good Luck

sakkaravarthi

Apr 30, 2017
Dear Sunnymks,

I am very sorry for late reply. Yes, we have received passport with Visa (validity up-to Jan 19, 2018) as I had medical on Jan 20, 2017.
Also, I am flying to Montreal on first week of December. Hope we will meet some of the immigrants on December.

And I Thank you everyone for being with me for all these years and Best wishes to everyone :)

Hello dear sakkaravarthi have you received your passport with the Visa? if yes, then can you please share the validity of your visa!
Thanks in advance.

Ayaan baby

Nov 13, 2017
I think for a regulated profession you have to register yourself with the regulatory authorities and RN is just one of them. for the survival jobs its not as hard as we are expecting here, just we have to be positive and we should not look for the choices once we reach there.
for any kind of physiotherapists jobs i am not sure. However i read a very inspiring post from @Stylove stating that after the completion of the landing formalities he went to an agency who deals in placement for the newly immigrants. Furthermore kindly read his post pasted below where you can read his brief story.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebec-skilled-worker-federal-stage-after-csq.298038/page-595#post-6006028

Hope this helps a bit.Good Luck
Thanks a lot sunnymks..So kind of you

Reactions: sunnymks

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Dear Sunnymks,

I am very sorry for late reply. Yes, we have received passport with Visa (validity up-to Jan 19, 2018) as I had medical on Jan 20, 2017.
Also, I am flying to Montreal on first week of December. Hope we will meet some of the immigrants on December.

And I Thank you everyone for being with me for all these years and Best wishes to everyone :)
Thanks a lot dear sakkaravarthi for all the information provided by you.
Wish you all the best for your landing and future proceedings.