Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
its we (Both) people who are in the 16-17th month , however @Can_Dream and @skv1917 who are in the 17th and 20th month respectively from the date of application and i am so sorry to say this that some of the applicants(forum members) who have applied 2-3 months later than us means who were in the 13-14th month of the processing time have already received DM/PPR. Guys please don't take this personally i am just pointing out on the way of working of NDVO officials.

Its really frustrating as well as very sad in these days NDVO is not working on our files, in other words NDVO guys are hardly concerned about our waiting time,money,stress,tensions etc.

Only GOD who knows what is going to happen next.
Do u guys have any idea why ur applications are taking long? Is it related to your jobs history or countries....do u have any clue or suspicions on the reasons?

Last edited:

Optimist01

Jul 22, 2017
Do u guys have any idea why ur applications are taking long? Is your jobs history or countries....do u have any clue or suspicions on the reasons?
Had background check would be started, only could say that delay is happened due to this or that shortcoming.
But here the background check is even not started.

Reactions: favbless

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Do u guys have any idea why ur applications are taking long? do u have any clue or suspicions on the reasons?
NO Clues/ideas at all, however i have sent 4 case specific queries/emails to New Delhi Visa office but each and every time only standard reply from their side that your file is currently under review by a Visa Officer, and there is nothing required by your end.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
NO Clues/ideas at all, however i have sent 4 case specific queries/emails to New Delhi Visa office but each and every time only standard reply from their side that your file is currently under review by a Visa Officer, and there is nothing required by your end.
I guess then its only to wait. Wish for the best the comming days

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Had background check would be started, only could say that delay is happened due to this or that shortcoming.
Dear Optimist01 kindly note that the NDVO applicants who have got DM/PPR recently, their background check was started on the same day(DM Day) and after 2-3 hours their status in Ecas changed to Decision Made.
But really don't know what is going to happen with our Applications:(:(

jashjass

Aug 31, 2014
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2016
AOR Received.
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello sunnymks.im jaswinder kaur from punjab.daily i read your posts and i want to ask somethimg.i got ppr last week.they sent me two copues of copr.one is ircc copy second is client copy.what to do with these copr.please reply.

limi

Apr 19, 2016
Helloww can u explain what is the meaning of in process..my status shows it..that means how lo.g should i wait for a medical

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hello sunnymks.im jaswinder kaur from punjab.daily i read your posts and i want to ask somethimg.i got ppr last week.they sent me two copues of copr.one is ircc copy second is client copy.what to do with these copr.please reply.
Dear jaswinder first of all Congratulations a lot for the PPR ,VISA & COPR. As I haven't received my COPR so I was not very much sure about your query. However I have confirmed the same from my consultant and came to know that one copy will be kept by you for the lifetime and the another one is for the immigration department which will be kept by them post landing.

Hope this helps.

Can you please share your complete timeline and the validity of your visa as well.

Wish you all the luck for the future.

Last edited:

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another Friday gone :(

pcc, ielts gone :(

5 Years Gone :( :(

Medicals, csq, d.r.e.a.m - c.a.n.a.d.a are in queue.

I gave 2 Big Test Tubes of my Blood for medicals :(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(

Does that mean my blood has no value? :(

Last edited:

Raju Daniel

Oct 27, 2017
Another Friday gone :(

pcc, ielts gone :(

5 Years Gone :( :(

Medicals, csq, d.r.e.a.m - c.a.n.a.d.a are in queue.

I gave 2 Big Test Tubes of my Blood for medicals :(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(

Does that mean my blood has no value? :(
Hi Can Dream,
Don't Lose ur hope god wont let us down...
Try once call to this number and ask for your application status. +16139444000