Qsw
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
Today my 24 months going to complete and no hope for DM yet.

pms

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
22 months completed..wait is really frustrating

spacejunkfood

Mar 15, 2018
Its not true bro. Because all the applicants who recently have received their visa/COPR have received the expiry date of the visa same as the Medicals expiry date(12 months from the date of Medicals done)

Those are Alex the king, ncp1,lijose,samuel pk,s andy01

However this is also true that in some cases they have extended the validity of the Medicals resulting the extension of the Visa date as well.

Hope this helps.
Hello Friend
My medical is expiring in April 2019. I received email in my CIC account to redo it , at the same time my back ground check is also started ( Prior to that it had not started )

I did medical and my clinic uploaded it . My question
1- Did they ask medical because they will take more time ( Its Already one year )
2-Is it common that Background check is started after one year or at the time of second medical request ? In my case it started with second medical request
3-What should i expect next as there is movement after one year

Thanks for support !

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hello Friend
My medical is expiring in April 2019. I received email in my CIC account to redo it , at the same time my back ground check is also started ( Prior to that it had not started )

I did medical and my clinic uploaded it . My question
1- Did they ask medical because they will take more time ( Its Already one year )
2-Is it common that Background check is started after one year or at the time of second medical request ? In my case it started with second medical request
3-What should i expect next as there is movement after one year

Thanks for support !
Hello Dear

It is really a positive sign in your application. As your application was picked up by a visa officer and now from my point of view it’s about to finalize. As per my experience now when they will start issuing DM and PPR you could be just one of them(the same thing happened in 2018) as well.

Good Luck

arc6016

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
QSW
Hello Guys, anyone got update from NDVO? Other VOs such as Manila, London etc... applicants are receiving DM/PPRs...
Applicants from other stream like PNP are getting PPR from NDVO.
Only quebec applicants are not receiving.....DM&PPR.

pms

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
What are ndvo’s Officers doing!!!!!!!!!!

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Applicants from other stream like PNP are getting PPR from NDVO.
Only quebec applicants are not receiving.....DM&PPR.
What are ndvo’s Officers doing!!!!!!!!!!
It is not the visa officersfault. ALL Quebec applications under ALL streams seem to be on hold across all visa offices. They have asked CIC not to process any applications it seems. Skilled worker, business streams all are waiting while other express entry and PNP are going through. Quebec seems to have halted all applications in federal processing for the time being. No medical requests, no DM no PPR ...

arc6016

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
QSW
B
It is not the visa officersfault. ALL Quebec applications under ALL streams seem to be on hold across all visa offices. They have asked CIC not to process any applications it seems. Skilled worker, business streams all are waiting while other express entry and PNP are going through. Quebec seems to have halted all applications in federal processing for the time being. No medical requests, no DM no PPR ...
But in other qsw thread people are sharing that they are reciving AOR&MR. I think it's only DM&PPR that they are not issuing or they are just delaying final decision.