+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Increased PR application fee starting April 30, 2020

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Hi, did you receive a response for submitting the webform? Can you please us know the reply?
I got a reply a few days later confirming receipt of the document I provided and saying that it will be forwarded to the responsible office for consideration. Looked like a generic email.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Another confusion.

CONTEXT: I paid for my Express Entry FSW application on 20 EDT 29th April (as stated on the receipt) which is before 9am EDT 30th April when fee was increased. But my application acknowledgment and the dashboard just says application submitted on 30th April 2020.

I just received a request letter saying we need to pay the difference. I'm super confused.

QUESTION #1: Should I pay the difference? Which is $412.17 (570 CAD) for me and my spouse? Or should I upload the old receipt and explain that I paid on 29th not 30th?

QUESTIONS #2: If I pay, the additional payment is meant to be paid via https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=10115&lang=en link. When I try to login there it says I don't have an account. Does my EE account not work here? Should I create a new account here for payment with the same email ID and download the receipt and upload to my original account?
Check in confirmation of application transmission.. There date and time in EDT is mentioned

May 27, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Request
04-05-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
I got a reply a few days later confirming receipt of the document I provided and saying that it will be forwarded to the responsible office for consideration. Looked like a generic email.
Hi, yes got the same generic reply. Did your application process started?

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I've no idea. Will have to wait and see like everyone else.
I made the same mistake yesterday. I paid the old fee and sent it off not realizing their actual “fee wizard” is wrong. I haven’t gotten an AOR yet. How will they know which application the document is for if I don’t have an application or reference #?

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
I made the same mistake yesterday. I paid the old fee and sent it off not realizing their actual “fee wizard” is wrong. I haven’t gotten an AOR yet. How will they know which application the document is for if I don’t have an application or reference #?
if you're paying the extra after submitting your application, they can connect the receipt to your app via the identity fields of the webform like your EE number and UCI number that you enter when you fill it out and attach the receipt.

if you're paying the extra before submitting, you can attach the receipt in the list of docs.

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
if you're paying the extra after submitting your application, they can connect the receipt to your app via the identity fields of the webform like your EE number and UCI number that you enter when you fill it out and attach the receipt.

if you're paying the extra before submitting, you can attach the receipt in the list of docs.
Thanks! I paid it yesterday. I’ll submit a web form with the document. Hope all is ok. I don’t want it to get returned.

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
HI I paid the fees online the full amount for me and my husband on april 28th and then sent the application on May 1st do i have to pay the difference?

iptbill

Feb 20, 2020
Lahore, PK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2020
AOR Received.
29-04-2020
They sent everyone a letter to those who needed to pay the extra fee. Remember what matters is when you submitted your app not when you paid.