+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incorrectly spelling on biometric request letter

Ackee123

Dec 12, 2019
what do you do when your first name is incorrectly spelt on the BRL? Can I still use it or do I need a new one ?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
I had a representative. He said that it was spelt correctly on the application (online). So I’m left to assume it’s the letter.
If true, I guess you could just go to vac and explain same, take printout of your application acknowledgment as proof.

If not, I would first consider changing representative.

Ackee123

Dec 12, 2019
If true, I guess you could just go to vac and explain same, take printout of your application acknowledgment as proof.

If not, I would first consider changing representative.
The representative has all of the log in credentials so I’m completely left in the dark. I’m going to try the vac and see what they say. I reported the issue to the rep from Monday and I still haven’t heard back they said that I’d get an update tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday when I went. It’s Thursday practically Friday still nothing.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
The representative has all of the log in credentials so I’m completely left in the dark. I’m going to try the vac and see what they say. I reported the issue to the rep from Monday and I still haven’t heard back they said that I’d get an update tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday when I went. It’s Thursday practically Friday still nothing.
Check this
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wrong-name-on-biometrics-letter-and-cic-account.625271/