+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incorrect sized photo problem...

cherryparis

Jun 16, 2017
Hi there,

I made a mistake when I mailed the application one month ago. I included the wrong sized photos and I just realize this error today.
I called IRCC and they also have no idea because there is no files for the application in their system yet. The officer is not sure whether the application will be returned or I will be requested for mailing correct sized photos.

I want to know, is there anyone having same problem before? Was the application returned back?
I feel very upset about myself of this mistake.:(:(

dipica

Aug 21, 2013
SINP
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
LANDED..........
Landed
Hi there,

I made a mistake when I mailed the application one month ago. I included the wrong sized photos and I just realize this error today.
I called IRCC and they also have no idea because there is no files for the application in their system yet. The officer is not sure whether the application will be returned or I will be requested for mailing correct sized photos.

I want to know, is there anyone having same problem before? Was the application returned back?
Dont worry, one of my friend sent the wrong size photograph last year and she got PPR without any issue.

Byousefi__96

Jul 26, 2018
Hello, I have this problem too. What happend to your application? Did they returned your application?
Hi there,

I