+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

incorrect category selected when submitting schedule a through ircc webform

Gaylewanderer

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Help!!!
I got a request from cic to submit my schedule A background check again because i had a missing period. i did just that through the ircc webform the only problem is i selected the family sponsorship -spouse conjugal partner, however i applied to the family sponsorship dependent child. i received my response from ircc today (11days later) that they have received it and that it ws forwarded to the relevant office and my application is now in my local visa office (kingston, jamaica).. what do i do? will this delay my application? has this ever happened to anyone? i need some advice please.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Help!!!
I got a request from cic to submit my schedule A background check again because i had a missing period. i did just that through the ircc webform the only problem is i selected the family sponsorship -spouse conjugal partner, however i applied to the family sponsorship dependent child. i received my response from ircc today (11days later) that they have received it and that it ws forwarded to the relevant office and my application is now in my local visa office (kingston, jamaica).. what do i do? will this delay my application? has this ever happened to anyone? i need some advice please.
make the correction in your Schedule A.......and urgently send it through webform to Kingston VO...and IRCC Missisauga.......with a note to explain the mistake.......application takes months to process.....and its better to get your information in the form straight.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp