+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INCOMPLETE WRITING TASK-1 IN IELTS

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hello,
I am little bit confused about my IELTS results. I have performed well in all modules (L/R/S) except in Writing. I wrote well in W-task 2 and took more than enough time in it. And I was unable to complete the Writing Task 1 because I ran out of time and wrote near about 100-110 words. :( Now, I am confused. How they are going to mark?

Is there anyone who had been through this same stage? If yes, kindly help...'

Thnks..

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Not Completed Writing Task-1 but wrote well in Writing Task-2

abhi.jcm said:
Hello,
I am little bit confused about my IELTS results. I have performed well in all modules (L/R/S) except in Writing. I wrote well in W-task 2 and took more than enough time in it. And I was unable to complete the Writing Task 1 because I ran out of time and wrote near about 100-110 words. :( Now, I am confused. How they are going to mark?

Thnks..
According to my understanding, the last thing you want to do is not finishing your writing tasks. At least it's the task 1 which worth less points. Good luck.

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Re: Not Completed Writing Task-1 but wrote well in Writing Task-2

Anyone can share their IELTS EXPERIENCES

KASUK

Nov 27, 2017
Hello,

Thnks..
May I know how much did you score on this task?
I wrote over 250 words on task 2 but I didn't complete the conclusion part. Just wrote half a line (incomplete sentence)

tyranx_02

Mar 5, 2018
Hello.
Hello,

Thnks..
Hello. I know someone who has the same experience as you. He is still waiting for his results. Is it OK if I ask how it went for you? Thank you.