+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incomplete IMM5406 - Please Help !!!! URGENT!!!

coffeewhiskey

Aug 7, 2016
Recently I have received an email from CIC regarding incomplete form of IMM5406-Additional family information.
I am under sponsorship by my husband and I have misunderstood to submitted 2 separate 5406 forms to CIC. My husband suppose not to filled up this form b coz his is Sponsor . But now the problem is there is mistake from his form .He forgot to put his Brother in the family information .
I will have to submit the complete form again but my question is:

1. DO I still need to submit his form again since the mistake was made by him ( forgot to put his brother)-But he suppose not to filled up this form;
2. If I submit 2 forms .The applicant on 5406 should be him or me as he is the one who filled up the form ? :)

Thanks a lot .

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
What exactly did the letter from CIC ask for? If they asked for one form from you and one from your husband, then send two.

Otherwise, I would redo your form, as you are the applicant. Fill it out from your perspective, listing your husband, parents, any children, and all of your siblings.
Then include a letter explaining that you mistakenly sent in the form as filled out by your husband, but since he is a Canadian citizen or PR, he does not need to send in the form.

coffeewhiskey

Aug 7, 2016
CIC was just saying that my IMM5406 was incomplete,For the Additional Family Information (IMM5406) form I must complete the required fields for all applicable family members. So I believe it must because of his brother is missing on his form . but I didn't see anything wrong from my form .
You are right ,I think I will send my IMM5406 only again with an explanation letter. Thanks a lot .