+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

incomplete documents for work permit app (what's gonna happen?)

shangi

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey there..

Just want to ask if an incomplete documents will affect the processing of my work permit? It's been a month now since I submitted my app for a new work permit. All the documents were submitted except for the "document checklist". I wasn't paying attention when I mailed my papers and noticed later that the "document checklist" was left to my other envelope...:'( What am I gonna do? Pls help...I really need your answers especially those who experiences the same thing.

What's the best thing to do to avoid refusal of my wp application?

Looking forward to your advice...Thank u in advance...

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Send the document checklist with a cover letter explaining the reason for omission (by fax and by mail).

shangi said:
hey there..

Just want to ask if an incomplete documents will affect the processing of my work permit? It's been a month now since I submitted my app for a new work permit. All the documents were submitted except for the "document checklist". I wasn't paying attention when I mailed my papers and noticed later that the "document checklist" was left to my other envelope...:'( What am I gonna do? Pls help...I really need your answers especially those who experiences the same thing.

What's the best thing to do to avoid refusal of my wp application?

Looking forward to your advice...Thank u in advance...