+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incomplete application OINP

Lisuri18291

Jan 17, 2024
Category........
PNP
You may be eligible for OINP - foreign worker stream or international students if you have an employer willing to support your nomination by meeting the requirements, submitting employer forms and be willing to answer questions from OINP. These are non EE programs based on OINP score, NOC and job offer. Where did you graduate? Read requirements for each program.
Ok thank you very much, would it be beter to apply to intl. students or foreign work stream? I graduated 2020 and I currently work NOC code 21223 and have a valid job offer.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ok thank you very much, would it be beter to apply to intl. students or foreign work stream? I graduated 2020 and I currently work NOC code 21223 and have a valid job offer.
You really need to dedicate time to researching requirements in detail.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You are not eligible for international students as you didn’t graduate within 2 years. FWS is only option and you need to determine your score and whether NOC is selected. A valid job offer means nothing. Your employer must support nomination by submitting employer forms. Many employers will not do it.

Lisuri18291

Jan 17, 2024
Category........
PNP
You are not eligible for international students as you didn’t graduate within 2 years. FWS is only option and you need to determine your score and whether NOC is selected. A valid job offer means nothing. Your employer must support nomination by submitting employer forms. Many employers will not do it.
Score is 53 under FSW and employer has told me they accept to help with employer forms

Lisuri18291

Jan 17, 2024
Category........
PNP
That’s great. When does your permit expire? Processing for non EE can be long as you need to be approved through OINP and then apply for PR.
Yeah I've come to realize that... My permit is expiring in October this year, might not be enought time...

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Hello everyone,

I need some help/insights . I received a notice of incomplete application saying I didn't submit my canadian degree or transcripts, but I did submit BOTH things and I checked my application.

Education – Canadian Degree:
You did not provide a copy of your degree granted from an academic institution in
Canada. All applicants must have a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree.
You did not provide a copy of your official transcripts issued from the academic
institution in Canada that granted the degree.

My degree is from a 3 year program at Georgebrown college. The only reason why I might think it got rejected it’s because the degree and the transcript was uploaded as separate documents, but even then wouldn’t the incomplete application response be a little extreme?

thank you for anyone who replies to this thread

@Lisuri18291. Sorry to hear that man.

I also received my NOI in the December 14th draw for HCP Tech draw. Going nuts waiting to see if they deem my application complete or not.

I am assuming you received this letter today. Was the status of your application already changed to "Assessment" or was it still "Submitted"

Also, when did you submit it?

Lisuri18291

Jan 17, 2024
Category........
PNP

I also received my NOI in the December 14th draw for HCP Tech draw. Going nuts waiting to see if they deem my application complete or not.

I am assuming you received this letter today. Was the status of your application already changed to "Assessment" or was it still "Submitted"

It went from submitted to withrawed, I submitted December 16th or 18th if I can recall correctly

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Do you have a degree, Master or PhD? If so you should be okay.

Nadejenada

Jan 22, 2024
Bnj. Alors j'ai reçu une réponse du poci que ma candidature est incomplète à cause de mon rapport ECA qui n'a pas été transféré à temps. Ma question est : est-ce que je peux envoyer un recours via leur formulaire web dans le cas échéant esque je peux recevoir une autre lettre d'intérêt de la part du POCI avec mon profil entrée express actuel ou bien je dois recréer un nouveau. Merci d’avance ????